hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
So I played the game (yet another game I have ignored because of the pitch in the OP, adult games need to up their summary writing). Didn't manage to have sex (don't even know if it's possible). Acted as I felt I should and avoided the hints.
As the game is huge on "missing stuff" I'm going to wait and play again to see how exactly does it feel on different paths. As for a single playtrough my thoughts are as follows:

Nottravis - you did a great job writing the game. I liked the characters, I liked the choices, I like where the story seems to be going. I never understood how the swordfight is supposed to work, but than again - I won by dropping two special attacks and just spamming the normal one after that. So it's ok.

I like the characters, tho Rah-Rah turning in to something more than a well-meaning dumb blonde didn't sit well with me. I get it, there is a mystery to uncover now, but I would have liked her as she is. I'm curious to see how she will turn out.

The other characters are mainly cool and funny, tho the civilians are kind of "meh". I also didn't like the doctor, she rubs me the wrong way... but I guess that was on purpose. Actually I guess the civis being meh is also as intended. Having family in the military I actually liked how the officers both shit on it and shit on the civis.

All in all it's a really cool game and I do intend to replay it in few days. Congrats on creating it.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
This is way too obvious. Besides, Thea is dead, we saw it on the news.

Food for thoughts II
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huitieme, buddy... put down the tin-foil hat and step away from the AM radio. It's okay... really, it'll be okay.

Can we please keep him away from Annie, at least until she's finished fixing the Vanny?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So I played the game (yet another game I have ignored because of the pitch in the OP, adult games need to up their summary writing). Didn't manage to have sex (don't even know if it's possible). Acted as I felt I should and avoided the hints.
As the game is huge on "missing stuff" I'm going to wait and play again to see how exactly does it feel on different paths. As for a single playtrough my thoughts are as follows:

Nottravis - you did a great job writing the game. I liked the characters, I liked the choices, I like where the story seems to be going. I never understood how the swordfight is supposed to work, but than again - I won by dropping two special attacks and just spamming the normal one after that. So it's ok.

I like the characters, tho Rah-Rah turning in to something more than a well-meaning dumb blonde didn't sit well with me. I get it, there is a mystery to uncover now, but I would have liked her as she is. I'm curious to see how she will turn out.

The other characters are mainly cool and funny, tho the civilians are kind of "meh". I also didn't like the doctor, she rubs me the wrong way... but I guess that was on purpose. Actually I guess the civis being meh is also as intended. Having family in the military I actually liked how the officers both shit on it and shit on the civis.

All in all it's a really cool game and I do intend to replay it in few days. Congrats on creating it.
Thank you so much for trying my little game and for your kind words. :)

Sadly I'm away from home at the mo and stuck using a phone else I'd give you a much longer reply as your thoughtful comments deserve. I'll try to catch up later when home!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No shame, that was some grade-A choice conspiracy theorizing going on there. I'm just worried you'll hurt yourself. And totally distract Annie away from fixing the Vanguard, and our blossoming romance. ;)
Just cheat a bit on your stats with her and then see how likely it is you can get away from her ...... :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I like them too, but more professional looking things bring more eyes. Just good business. Also I think we would need ones for all the ladies/gents of our lovely game.
Check the posts of TheDevian, he has been playing around a bit with sigs, of course there are quite a few ladies we still have to meet officially and one gent.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Funny you mention pregnancy tags :p Will not do an eigth one conspiracy post about that one, but with the hints dropped by Notty, it will be no surprise if that will be one of the themes running in the game.
Pregnancy is actually something that has been confirmed to have an impact on the game. I don't know where, but no doubt your TLDR tour will take you there one day :p

Also, all this talk about taking contraception pills is pretty much on the nose, don't you think? ;p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pregnancy is actually something that has been confirmed to have an impact on the game. I don't know where, but no doubt your TLDR tour will take you there one day :p

Also, all this talk about taking contraception pills is pretty much on the nose, don't you think? ;p
Yeah not even talking about the Ceres painting, the situation of the LGM, Trisha's obsession and remarks of Amanda and then I am probably still forgetting a shitload of clues ;P

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Do you think the cat is pregnant? Are we going to have a meltdown of the core? Are we going to wake up in three million years with only two people alive, a hologram of Mike, Sonya, and a humanoid species evolved from the cat?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah not even talking about the Ceres painting, the situation of the LGM, Trisha's obsession and remarks of Amanda and then I am probably still forgetting a shitload of clues ;P
It's really simple when you think about it.
*proudly puts his tin-foil hat*
Ophion is an egg. A giant egg. And at the end of the game, the egg will crack and we'll be in for the awesomest omelet of our life!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

After a night of drinking with Annie the MC wakes up, feeling oddly ill in the morning but just thinks it is the hang over, they want to eat weird foods and breasts are really sore and milky. After walking by Chris and her making finger guns at MC, they finally find 2 pregnancy tests on ophion, peeing on a weird frog and the normal kind, both confirm the fact the MC is pregnant and when they think back the "bright idea" light bulb they thought they had was just the japanese anime trope of showing the egg with sperm going in. The question comes down to which girl did it, and how? (insert dun dun dun sound)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's really simple when you think about it.
*proudly puts his tin-foil hat*
Ophion is an egg. A giant egg. And at the end of the game, the egg will crack and we'll be in for the awesomest omelet of our life!
Now what I am really interested in is to find out what is wrong with Phoebe, that might have some impact on the game. I would be so surprised if there was not something wrong with Phoebe. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes