I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh! Channel 7 are interviewing someone this chapter. Any preference on which anchor should conduct it?
No preference here...
...and more rolling headlines, yes?
As long as we get more rolling headlines, this was one of the best bits of that whole sequence; well that and Are You Thea Lundgren Commander? History changing question! ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*peeks in*

So for those who are going down Chris' dom path...she asked an odd little question at the end of the last Chapter. Would one of the ch7 girls fit the bill?
As odd as this question.:unsure: I'd pick Alice again, I guess?:)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
But Daphne is long dead...? (I'm not even sure if its the name of the actress or the character she plays). I have no idea what Chris has in mind.:unsure:
I think some kind of "pleasure yourself" session in front of the telly. Thus, it doesn't matter if Daphne's dead, as long as her movies still exist. Oh, would you look at that?
screenshot0001.png

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think some kind of "pleasure yourself" session in front of the telly. Thus, it doesn't matter if Daphne's dead, as long as her movies still exist. Oh, would you look at that?
View attachment 361223
Hmm... But the MC isn't exactly thrilled to see his "favourite" actress here. Daphne wouldn't make much sense... Plus we are already watching her film with Sarah...:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think some kind of "pleasure yourself" session in front of the telly.
Well, then I'd indeed pick an actress (a new character though) rather than a news presenter or a weather girl. I mean it's a bit odd to choose one of them as the first pick of all the celebs. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, then I'd indeed pick an actress (a new character though) rather than a news presenter or a weather girl. I mean it's a bit odd to choose one of them as the first pick of all the celebs. :unsure:
Bear in mind that this is only a hypothesis, and I wouldn't dare think Notty wouldn't come up with better than that :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Good morning - only 3 pages - whew!

I have a question, I know there are different timezones and whatnot, but do any of us ever sleep? :sleep::unsure:
I do, but because I'm on the wrong coast of the wrong continent, it tends to be more active in here while I'm asleep or working.

I have an odd medical condition, I think Kuko knows about but it fucks with my sleep pattern. Unless i'm super tired I can't sleep.
Same here, I don't know if it's the same one, but I get maybe 3 hrs in a 24 hr period, and that's usually as naps
PGAD or RGS whichever floats thy boat. It's not as fun as it sounds.

Fun read, learn about womens health here, don't say we aren't educational.
Ugh, that sucks so hard. Are there any treatments even in trial yet?

That sounds awesome... ly terrible :( I don't have that, fortunately. Mine is a weird hybrid of CFS and Insomnia, which you think would cancel each other out, but no. I get a good nights sleep (6 hrs if I'm lucky) maybe once or twice a month.
My wife has (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) - so besides having a mostly non-working immune system and difficulty regulating her own body temperature, her sleep is usually broken and often at odd times. The internal clock is one of the things that gets disregulated - she'll go for a week or two of getting no more that 3 or 4 hours of broken sleep after 20 - 25 hours of being awake, then go for a few days of sleeping 10-16 hours a day. :(

Let's get back to the game or Notty's gonna come in here and think she's walked into a doctor's waiting room! ;)
Who's looking forward to CH4? ;)
Only, like, all of us!

Oh! Channel 7 are interviewing someone this chapter. Any preference on which anchor should conduct it?
Shanice. Definitely Shanice.

...and more rolling headlines, yes?
Absolutely. They got so distracting that I just had to keep going back to them.

*peeks in*

So for those who are going down Chris' dom path...she asked an odd little question at the end of the last Chapter. Would one of the ch7 girls fit the bill?
Shanice. Definitely Shanice.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
My wife has (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) - so besides having a mostly non-working immune system and difficulty regulating her own body temperature, her sleep is usually broken and often at odd times. The internal clock is one of the things that gets disregulated - she'll go for a week or two of getting no more that 3 or 4 hours of broken sleep after 20 - 25 hours of being awake, then go for a few days of sleeping 10-16 hours a day. :(
I'm sorry to hear that :( I don't know about there, but here CFS and ME are lumped together as if they are the same thing, I know they aren't! I've been to the CFS/ME Service many times. Has your wife tried a weighted blanket? I've had some success with one of those.

Only, like, all of us!
Well, I knew that, but I couldn't think of another question to get us back on track and talking about the game! :unsure:;) (running on fumes over here :sleep::rolleyes:)

I think the things I am most looking forward to in order are... killing Mike by either feeding him to one of those big ass spiders or opening one of the nuclear rod containment tanks and dropping him in. (I know this won't happen, but a man can dream), more alone time with Rah-Rah, more time with Amanda, finding out what those other pills are Marcus is working on, Bored Pilot, RPS with Becca :love: and then all the other stuff that I'm sure Notty has planned for us. :D:love:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Very, very quick response. Will answer the pile of messages when I'm home :)

I think the things I am most looking forward to in order are... killing Mike by either feeding him to one of those big ass spiders or opening one of the nuclear rod containment tanks and dropping him in. (I know this won't happen, but a man can dream),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more alone time with Rah-Rah,

*sighs* Oh, alright then.

more time with Amanda,

Every day you have to see her...depends what happens, hrm?

finding out what those other pills are Marcus is working on,
Totes possible in more ways than one

Bored Pilot, RPS with Becca :love: and then all the other stuff that I'm sure Notty has planned for us. :D:love:

Rudest BP yet, and indeed rudest RPS too :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm so excited right now :love: (you can't see, but I'm doing a little happy dance)
Well I know we have a fair bit of comedy in this (varying depending on your route of course. Spend all your time with Chris and it's a much more serious game in a way) but we do have drama too, so I suspect probs no surprise to you all.

But no script suddenly pulled out of my bum for dramatic effect. If bad things happen it -will- be because of your decisions. Not mine.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that :( I don't know about there, but here CFS and ME are lumped together as if they are the same thing, I know they aren't! I've been to the CFS/ME Service many times. Has your wife tried a weighted blanket? I've had some success with one of those.
Tried that - too painful. Actually, the CFS name came from the US - CDC doctors "investigating" a cluster outbreak at Lake Tahoe - they spent 20 minutes talking to the GP, 0 patient visits/interviews, 4 days playing golf and called it CFS, and said it was caused by being type-A personalities and it was all in their heads. Since then they've expanded what they call CFS so that anyone who has an energy slump for a couple days falls into that bucket, meaning insurance doesn't have to cover it. Before I get too far into the weeds on this, check out a book called - has the low-down on the assholes behind the current state of (non)treatment for ME.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled weirdness.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes