Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I trust the boys not to say anything. Nobody ever pays attention to us anyway.

I mean, it's not like we ever say anything people want to read it's usually only small talk about your boobs, my boobs, you being wet, that making me wet and things that vibrate.

Who wants to read that stuff, amirite?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I trust the boys not to say anything. Nobody ever pays attention to us anyway.

I mean, it's not like we ever say anything people want to read it's usually only small talk about your boobs, my boobs, you being wet, that making me wet and things that vibrate.

Who wants to read that stuff, amirite?
oQXUC9B.jpg.png

So seriously guys, who's your best girl?

For me, View attachment 360874

Going in silent mode.:whistle:
Best girl is the girl that i like the best. But that doesn't mean i also don't like the other girls because they are also the best. :whistle: :whistle:

Not going down that rabbit hole. :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Remember we all have to treat McGruder like a queen, otherwise Ava will murder us in our sleep. She can easily jump from country to country via being small enough to ship in bags.
I thought she did that through quantum tunneling. :unsure:
Actually, I think Ava and Notty are in cahoots (not like that, perverts, although that thought is intriguing) and Notty has lent Ava the Ceiling Becca Portals, this means that she can appear anywhere at will! So you better watch out, you better beware, because Ava's Claws are coming to town! ;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Actually, I think Ava and Notty are in cahoots (not like that, perverts, although that thought is intriguing) and Notty has lent Ava the Ceiling Becca Portals, this means that she can appear anywhere at will! So you better watch out, you better beware, because Ava's Claws are coming to town! ;)
Ava claws? Small enough to do no damage but large enough to be a good back-scratcher .

Im fine with this development.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Remember we all have to treat McGruder like a queen, otherwise Ava will murder us in our sleep. She can easily jump from country to country via being small enough to ship in bags.
I do fit in a suitcase, it has been tried .... recently.

Me and my twinsy had a few too many glasses of wine. Our aunt is going to Jamaica for some work thing and we decided it would be a good idea if we replaced her luggage with ourselves.

Twinsy didn't fit in the suitcase.

I may have mocked her slightly and asked if she needed a luggage crate.

She was not amused.

Pretty sure we also had a chat about Pelicans but most of the night is a bit hazy.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes