Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This, I can get behind (pun very much intended)!
If it's MacGruder I can get behind any position...
So now there's two of them watching from my ceiling ....
I do fit in a suitcase, it has been tried .... recently.

Me and my twinsy had a few too many glasses of wine. Our aunt is going to Jamaica for some work thing and we decided it would be a good idea if we replaced her luggage with ourselves.

Twinsy didn't fit in the suitcase.

I may have mocked her slightly and asked if she needed a luggage crate.

She was not amused.

Pretty sure we also had a chat about Pelicans but most of the night is a bit hazy.
Don't feel sorry, if you puffed your chest, you would've not fit in there neither.. Don't worry... it was the Annie Effects

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Bum. No images with me Im afraid and just popping the names up if peeps don't have context won't make much sense.

Anyone able to oblige?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shanice, she will be fine. :)

Edit 10hrs later: damn, forgot the spoiler thing.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are times it's horrible but there are also times it comes in really handy.

My girlfriend likes programs along the lines of Love Island, Are you the one, Dating in the Dark, Ex on the Beach, Geordie Shore etc...

And I really don't.

So she watches a few and then I pout and ask for attention and it saves me from my brain cells slowly killing themslves over the mind numbingly boring tv shows she likes.

I love that woman dearly but there are times she makes me want to set fire to the TV.
Somehow that sounds like uncomfortably familiar blast from the past. :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What, you don't want Rite, the weather girl to do the interview?!?! I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! screenshot0086.png

Oh! Channel 7 are interviewing someone this chapter. Any preference on which anchor should conduct it?
But seriously, I also vote for Shandice, as much as I love my redheads, she is just sexy. ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh! Channel 7 are interviewing someone this chapter. Any preference on which anchor should conduct it?
Bum. No images with me Im afraid and just popping the names up if peeps don't have context won't make much sense.

Anyone able to oblige?
What, you don't want Rite, the weather girl to do the interview?!?! I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! View attachment 361192

But seriously, I also vote for Shandice, as much as I love my redheads, she is just sexy. ;)

This video is why it should be Rita Culottes to interview someone

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes