hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Nah, Phoebe doesn't need to have a secret.
Also Thea is stupid - rich people still need somebody to throw the trash out, so they will need poor sods on it. Not to mention the industrial base of Earth for anything worth-while.

The only thing I couldn't really get was the resource scarcity - if there is casual short-distance space travel, there is no real reason to not have an abundance of almost everything except oil and natural gas and both those can be replaced with hydrogen and electricity at that point. There is something going on, but I guess we will find out later in the game.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Also Thea is stupid - rich people still need somebody to throw the trash out, so they will need poor sods on it. Not to mention the industrial base of Earth for anything worth-while.
See this is where you're wrong. (Well according to my own tin-foil theories anyway.) Thea is fighting for humanity's existence, at least what's left of it. If everyone with money fucks off to paradise with all the resources and equipment then everyone else left behind on Earth will be severely fucked. Thea just wants what's best for mankind as a whole, and we will soon learn that the media lies and Thea is the actual hero of this story. A rebel with a just cause.

The only thing I couldn't really get was the resource scarcity - if there is casual short-distance space travel, there is no real reason to not have an abundance of almost everything except oil and natural gas and both those can be replaced with hydrogen and electricity at that point. There is something going on, but I guess we will find out later in the game.
What's to say casual short-distance space travel does not use up a fuckton of resources? Just because it's possible does not mean it's cheap.
I don't recall any clues as to whether energy resources in the H5 universe are expensive or not.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
See this is where you're wrong. (Well according to my own tin-foil theories anyway.) Thea is fighting for humanity's existence, at least what's left of it. If everyone with money fucks off to paradise with all the resources and equipment then everyone else left behind on Earth will be severely fucked. Thea just wants what's best for mankind as a whole, and we will soon learn that the media lies and Thea is the actual hero of this story. A rebel with a just cause.

What's to say casual short-distance space travel does not use up a fuckton of resources? Just because it's possible does not mean it's cheap.
I don't recall any clues as to whether energy resources in the H5 universe are expensive or not.
Also remember that the fact someone is rich does not mean they have a long-term view and are not just as much short sighted fools as the poor or the rest of us humanity can be :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
For those who like delving into the plot (and of course I appreciate that not all of you do - and so I give you options to skip bits in game, after all one of the design feaims is to make H5 the game -you- want to play) I'm sure when you report to Amanda in the morning they'll be the opportunity to deep dive on this....and, other things...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well somebody needs to handle the uppity newbies coming in here acting like they are Sherlock motherfucking Holmes and show them how it's done.

If you want to claim the pipe and the deerstalker hat you need to first earn it! (By finding the Tricia easter egg ;))
You mean there are still people out there who haven't found it?
hohoho.gif

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
For those who like delving into the plot (and of course I appreciate that not all of you do - and so I give you options to skip bits in game, after all one of the design feaims is to make H5 the game -you- want to play) I'm sure when you report to Amanda in the morning they'll be the opportunity to deep dive on this....and, other things...
Now, I don't mean to rush you or put any pressure on you or anything, because I would never ever do that... but when is CH4 coming out? *I'm really sorry, I just noticed that this is kind of one of those update? posts*

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Feaims, I do not know this word. I feel it may be a clue, or a typo.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Visit Amanda... deep dive... uhhh... sorry, what were you saying?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes