Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I hope that one day we can see Thea smiling, or at least not scowling - you know that image is from a video where she was sneezing or something and they just picked the most unflattering frame. "Oooh, look, when you pause it on frame 12,287 she looks positively mean!" "Yeah, let's use that!"
You have read her bio, yes?

*doubts she smiles unless she just offed someone!*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh...you may as well have this one since I couldn't find a reason to post it and it's sat on my phone *does like to be prepared for you scamps*

Besides it balances the commander out....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting.:unsure: Glory to the great fighter for freedom and equality!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Now, I'm not saying "Thea's right, the government is wrong." What I'm saying is she deserves a fair trial in front of an impartial jury - and that's going to be difficult given the amount of media coverage there is portraying her as a monster.

Of course, that's assuming she's alive, which the government and the media alike assure us she is not.:whistle:

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
So many rebels here...
Now, I'm not saying "Thea's right, the government is wrong." What I'm saying is she deserves a fair trial in front of an impartial jury - and that's going to be difficult given the amount of media coverage there is portraying her as a monster.

Of course, that's assuming she's alive, which the government and the media alike assure us she is not.:whistle:
Did we watch the same news? Since the media was clearly on her side.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ok hands up everyone if you have a military background. (I'm another one). There are too many accurate comments in this thread about military stuff for it to be just a coincidence.
Just obligatory military service of 9 months. And got leave for the last month because they were phasing out conscripts anyway. I was pretty lucky with my conscription though, they put me with the club that had (and still has) actually good food for all ranks: the Navy. ^_^
(some people could probably figure out my nationality with all that info, and make a crude estimate of my age)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just obligatory military service of 9 months. And got leave for the last month because they were phasing out conscripts anyway. I was pretty lucky with my conscription though, they put me with the club that had (and still has) actually good food for all ranks: the Navy. ^_^
(some people could probably figure out my nationality with all that info, and make a crude estimate of my age)
Dutch?

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I'm not going to doxx you but I have a strong feeling we have the same nationality and you're about 5 years my junior.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Fair trial? Pfft. I'd sooner believe Chris cooking spaghetti than anyone getting a fair trial in that society.:p

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Ok hands up everyone if you have a military background. (I'm another one). There are too many accurate comments in this thread about military stuff for it to be just a coincidence.
This was discussed briefly from this post here, in response to a post by Frap, I do believe:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This is way too obvious. Besides, Thea is dead, we saw it on the news.

Food for thoughts II
Isn't it often easier to hide something in plain sight? doesn't Notty do that with all the easter eggs like annie's "coffe mug" ?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The fact that this had replies that posted earlier than this message can only mean... Notty is secretly working on a time machine! \o/
So!

With Chapter eight out and most of nine ready to go, I was wondering what you thought about the reveal?

Did you pick up the clues it was Mr Muffles all along, or did it take you by surprise to find he'd been hiding in the loo mind controlling Annie?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So!

With Chapter eight out and most of nine ready to go, I was wondering what you thought about the reveal?

Did you pick up the clues it was Mr Muffles all along, or did it take you by surprise to find he'd been hiding in the loo mind controlling Annie?
Mr Muffles has always been on my list as a prime suspect. I mean, look at that post I've made on November 5th 2019!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes