popabear

Jul 11, 2019
So!

With Chapter eight out and most of nine ready to go, I was wondering what you thought about the reveal?

Did you pick up the clues it was Mr Muffles all along, or did it take you by surprise to find he'd been hiding in the loo mind controlling Annie?
I also have a time machine to the future. It's called drinking till I pass out.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok hands up everyone if you have a military background. (I'm another one). There are too many accurate comments in this thread about military stuff for it to be just a coincidence.
(y)
This was discussed briefly from this post here, in response to a post by Frap, I do believe:
So I just went back and read a few pages... I did not know that, has newfound respect for Notty (it was there anyway, but it just raised a level) :)
So!

With Chapter eight out and most of nine ready to go, I was wondering what you thought about the reveal?

Did you pick up the clues it was Mr Muffles all along, or did it take you by surprise to find he'd been hiding in the loo mind controlling Annie?
Now, that was mean... I just came back to the thread during my break for a quick shufty and started reading this and got confused (it's been happening a lot lately), I started scrolling back up looking for what major thing I had missed for Notty to be talking about CH8!!! Then I looked at the spoiler and remember the comment about time machines. *I wish I had one, so I could go back and read properly, or better still go back to January and start following along from the beginning!*

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Irrelevant. infinity +1 is still infinity.
How about infinity cubed? Or Graham's Number?
This isn't rocket surgery. Step 1: Grab bottle of vodka. Step 2: Drink bottle of vodka. Et violà! You're now in a (shittier) future!
Yeah, vodka with my medications would definitely be a journey, not sure about fun though! :sick:o_O:eek:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Isn't it often easier to hide something in plain sight? doesn't Notty do that with all the easter eggs like annie's "coffe mug"?
Might be, might be. But trying to defend my point (that Marcus being Thea was too easy) made me unfold all that bag of crazy, and I have no ragret :D

I actually have the sequel right here!

Food for thought III
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
7 pages again...
2) before she assumes an identity she (because her latest body was female) needs to learn that person's history and behaviour patters, this takes time but if she hadn't made her presence known it can only mean she's preparing
3) even if she studies a person, there's one problem... people have dark secrets and obviously there can be someone knowing about thenm so unless she knows even the most hidden part, she could be demasked if for example the commander has a MLP secret fetish and Thea doesn't know about it, a brony greating the commander with their secret handshake could discover it's a body double. This is where a truth inducing drug would come in handy....
Just like a certain story about someone's pet...?
Yeah not even talking about the Ceres painting, the situation of the LGM, Trisha's obsession and remarks of Amanda and then I am probably still forgetting a shitload of clues ;P
Or a certain 'test' render we saw the other day...
I bet it has something to do with Iowa!:cool:
They do cause a lot of problems, but at least it's not Florida.
Look at that movie by James Cameron, the blue man group one.

Had an element called unobtanium, yet they had it. Good work naming guys, you are hired for the sequels.
Yeah! They should have called it 'Hardtoobtainium'!
Nah, Phoebe doesn't need to have a secret.
Also Thea is stupid - rich people still need somebody to throw the trash out, so they will need poor sods on it. Not to mention the industrial base of Earth for anything worth-while.

The only thing I couldn't really get was the resource scarcity - if there is casual short-distance space travel, there is no real reason to not have an abundance of almost everything except oil and natural gas and both those can be replaced with hydrogen and electricity at that point. There is something going on, but I guess we will find out later in the game.
Well, considering the resource problem, there is a limit to how many people they can take, add in robots for most tasks, and then you have the fact that everything is relative. Think on this, if one guy has a million dollars, and another guy has ten million, which of them is the 'poor' one? Once all the rest of what we currently call poor people are out of the picture, suddenly Mr. One Million is now the poor kid in school.

"His momma so poor, she had to open a G-Mail account to eat the spam!"
For those who like delving into the plot (and of course I appreciate that not all of you do - and so I give you options to skip bits in game, after all one of the design feaims is to make H5 the game -you- want to play) I'm sure when you report to Amanda in the morning they'll be the opportunity to deep dive on this....and, other things...
FEAIMS! I want to live forever! I want to learn how to fly ...HIGH! FEAIMS!
You mean there are still people out there who haven't found it?
View attachment 361670
Kodachi FTW!
I'm sure Annie has plenty of spares, more than enough for all of us! I mean she already gave one to Huitieme
Hard to say, I mean resources are limited, maybe it's really made out of a certain liquid metal... I doubt it's as effective.
I hope that one day we can see Thea smiling, or at least not scowling - you know that image is from a video where she was sneezing or something and they just picked the most unflattering frame. "Oooh, look, when you pause it on frame 12,287 she looks positively mean!" "Yeah, let's use that!"
That's an easy one, for that to happen, you just need to overthrow the autocracy! Damn the man!
So many rebels here...

Did we watch the same news? Since the media was clearly on her side.
But that was the fake news channel! XD
So!

I KNEW IT! That is why I made the Mr. Muffles sig, and said it was the perfect one for this game!!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-3-v1-2-nottravis.23184/post-2192627

...Come on, you KNOW you want to pet the pussy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For those who like delving into the plot (and of course I appreciate that not all of you do - and so I give you options to skip bits in game, after all one of the design feaims is to make H5 the game -you- want to play) I'm sure when you report to Amanda in the morning they'll be the opportunity to deep dive on this....and, other things...
Delve...

Deep dive...

Are you talking plot or subliminally flirting?

And here was lil ole me, behaving herself.

See, it's all her.

Excuse me a minute while I polish this glowing halo.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes