Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, I admit, we may be a little bit as bad as each other.

In my defense though it's not often I meet a girl I can have a laugh with like Notty, the sweet pea that she is.

Even people that know me sometimes take me too seriously and seem to think they will catch the gay if I play flirt.

They way some people act you'd think I was the pied piper of pussy. Blow my whistle and all straight woman in hearing distance suddenly start munching rug.

Anyone happen to know how to make a whistle like that?

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Now, don't you come all innocent with me, young missy!
Even using one of my favourite characters, have you no shame?
Now... go wait on the naughty step while I decide what to do with you. :unsure:
What naughty step, there is only one dangerous step here!:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

In my defense though it's not often I meet a girl I can have a laugh with like Notty, the sweet pea that she is.

Even people that know me sometimes take me too seriously and seem to think they will catch the gay if I play flirt.

They way some people act you'd think I was the pied piper of pussy. Blow my whistle and all straight woman in hearing distance suddenly start munching rug.

A little bit you say? :ROFLMAO:

One of the things I love about the internet and especially threads like this is that you can have a laugh without anyone getting hurt or taking offence (most of the time).

But would you want the whistle tuned to your rug? Or just rug in general? :unsure: it's for research purposes, I might know a guy who knows a guy who's brother's uncle knows a guy who might be able to create a whistle

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Hear! Hear! People be stupid! More details at five!
In other news, water be wet and so are you

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

As a lesbian, I don't think you are allowed to play the whistle, it is shaped like a penis, you blow on the tip and make the balls inside bounce. Could I offer you a zither? Lots of rubbing, finger picking/flicking and fingering.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If memory serves me she wants a large banner for the front page. I think she wants a giant picture of Becca getting spanked by McGruder.

I could be wrong but make it and get it up on the front page then we'll see how it looks.
That sounds fine by me ;)
No, I'm pretty sure it needs to expand on this theme.
View attachment 362029
Not really banner material is it? this is more poster or wallpaper...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes