frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'm gone for a couple hours and 3 more pages? Sheesh, I think we've surpassed post-chapter-2-release velocity. (Can't really be arsed to go back through a few hundred pages to count posts by day after each release, though.)

That said, I need to call it an early night. Lots to do tomorrow, which means, alas and alack, more hours away from the thread! :eek:

I'll be back on the morrow - Avaron1974 - do try to keep these jokers in line. Wouldn't want Thea's boss Mr Muffles to get upset now, would we?

And I'll keep my eye out for your magical whistle. Actually I think it may be shaped more like an ocarina. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Say it ain't so!?!?!! ;)
I do try to behave but it's impossible.

I've got Notty dropping towels and talking about being wet, i've got you guys wanting Becca spanked by Jane .... how the hell am i supposed to be a good girl when i'm surrounded by so many comments that make it so easy to make puns/innuendo's/jokes/just be rude?

It's impossible Dev, utterly impossible.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do try to behave but it's impossible.

I've got Notty dropping towels and talking about being wet, i've got you guys wanting Becca spanked by Jane .... how the hell am i supposed to be a good girl when i'm surrounded by so many comments that make it so easy to make puns/innuendo's/jokes/just be rude?

It's impossible Dev, utterly impossible.
Well, I was always told that if you can't be good, then at least be good at it. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Okay, I admit, we may be a little bit as bad as each other.

In my defense though it's not often I meet a girl I can have a laugh with like Notty, the sweet pea that she is.

Even people that know me sometimes take me too seriously and seem to think they will catch the gay if I play flirt.

They way some people act you'd think I was the pied piper of pussy. Blow my whistle and all straight woman in hearing distance suddenly start munching rug.

Anyone happen to know how to make a whistle like that?
*can't resist*

*tried!*

Well you know how the last woman got me into bed.......

So you could try that, I suppose?

*is helpful!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
No worries, from what I have seen, someone is punishing her quite well these days...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apropos of nothing, why did I think of you when the bus went past the Wendy's this afternoon?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Handy if she wants to quickly eat out I suppose...

I take back my complaints of overheating.
Ah, now there's the difference between us dear. I don't have any limits to my hotness... :)

She sure is, even if she is the CEO of Smutress, Inc. ;)
*curtsies*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The renders in chapters One and Two are totally fine and i can already see yours uprising skills in Tree, for example the scene on the station's roof with Amanda and the sunset ... just great!
It's a totally normal thing, and especially for a first production, that the renders quality standards will increase smoothly in the futures chapters.
Thank you. Amanda's renders were one of the sets I re-worked in June oddly enough. Glad I did.

That's some next-level stuff right there! :love:
*is all about the next level!*
It's perhaps weird of me to say, but I rather like the idea!:ROFLMAO:
Yeah...it makes sense I think. If the prize is seeing Jane and Becca doing the naughties then, yurp. Let's make it harder *sniggers*...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes