Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
At games end this will rise to 116. This, although I know some won't like it, is deliberate.
Still, I'd like to officially enter a complaint already about all the cut content, and hope you'll seriously consider a free DLC containing the 124 paths you left out of your so called "finished" product.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
DUN DUN DUN....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's actually what happened in Ch. 3 already, though we (the "Main Character" (though most of us actually see the girls as main characters)(don't you just hate it when people start to nest parentheses? (yes, I mean like this))) only learn several hours later.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's actually what happened in Ch. 3 already, though we (the "Main Character" (though most of us actually see the girls as main characters)(don't you just hate it when people start to nest parentheses? (yes, I mean like this))) only learn several hours later.
OK, I'm an idiot, don't mind me...

I mean thanks for pointing it out...It just didn't click for me....

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Bear in mind the time lag for messages to get from Ophion tho!
I'm mostly worried about the messages passing through space/time anomalies, those are hardest to place in chronological order of transmission. Not to mention the messages sent while the ship itself is within such an anomaly, the very last message could be sent over 9,000 years ago from a location several hundred lightyears away...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm mostly worried about the messages passing through space/time anomalies, those are hardest to place in chronological order of transmission. Not to mention the messages sent while the ship itself is within such an anomaly, the very last message could be sent over 9,000 years ago from a location several hundred lightyears away...
*grins*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Bear in mind the time lag for messages to get from Ophion tho!
Where is Ophion? I just want to work out what that time delay might be, based on the speed of data transfers in deep space and possible spacial anomalies... that's of course assuming that the signal could even get out, seeing as the comms relay is still down. or... is the comms relay only down for us?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Where is Ophion? I just want to work out what that time delay might be, based on the speed of data transfers in deep space and possible spacial anomalies... that's of course assuming that the signal could even get out, seeing as the comms relay is still down. or... is the comms relay only down for us?
What is actually the distance between Ophion and Earth?:unsure:
It would seem that we're all on the same "wavelength" *badum tsss*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I thought communication was made via quantum entanglement to keep in touch with the Illusive Woman :unsure:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I thought communication was made via quantum entanglement to keep in touch with the Illusive Woman :unsure:
Exactly, and communications (supposedly) don't work the way they should. Space is't a problem with Quantum Entanglement. But, time is. Quantum Entanglement simply can't give static. It can only get out of sync. But, communications do occasionally seem to be possible, so it isn't constantly out of sync, but fluctuates. which means time itself fluctuates.
All that is assuming that there's no simpler reason for the flaky communications, like uhmmm sabotage, which would be a ludicrous assumption ofcourse.

Ooooh, hey Sarah, you managed to get your TV to work? Neeeaaaaat!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes