Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Surely it would rust?
Oh no. Defo not.

Don't buy the Chinese ones though, they chaff. The rubber seals around the thighs just aren't up to the job. They are cheaper - and maybe worth it for playing around for a night. But if you want something longer term you really need to invest properly.

Also that one there is no good for long term use. You need the ones with the grill at the front.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh no. Defo not.

Don't buy the Chinese ones though, they chaff. The rubber seals around the thighs just aren't up to the job. They are cheaper - and maybe worth it for playing around for a night. But if you want something longer term you really need to invest properly.

Also that one there is no good for long term use. You need the ones with the grill at the front.
Srlys, if you're thinking about using one of these for play, you -must- know what you're doing if it's longer than an evening.

*makes her "I know what I'm talking about and is very, very serious" face*

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Srlys, if you're thinking about using one of these for play, you -must- know what you're doing if it's longer than an evening.

*makes her "I know what I'm talking about and is very, very serious" face*
You must always know your tools. Had a pair of suspension ankle cuffs (made by a respectable company) fail at a party - because the guy using them (who owned them) had not checked them over before we started. We took him at his word that they were ready to use. The D-ring welds on both had cracked... they gave way and he dropped head-first (while cocooned) to the floor. The sudden gasps around the room damn near sucked all the oxygen out! He started laughing, and said "let's do it again!" The chorus of response from all the dom(me)s in the room was "NO!"

I'm sure Chris is much more thorough with checking her gear before starting.

EDIT: moral of the story - never trust an eager and excited sub about the state of his/her gear.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Last edited:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Of course... There's no reason to be tacky if it's not warranted on a side note, there was no way I wasn't going to open that link in a private window!!! Can you imagine me going to any site that has ads on it with a customer sat next to me and that sort of thing pops up in the ads! :oops::eek::ROFLMAO:

Yeppers! ;)
I can imagine it - of course no one is lucky enough that it's the right customer and would lead to something fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes