popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Ok but for real, why would anyone wear a chastity belt? I immediately think of Mad Max and Immortan Joe when I see one. To me a chastity belt is the tool of a man who thinks of women as his property and don't trust them enough to be around other men. It just reeks of insecurity and jealousy. Well I guess it could also be a tool to prevent/deter rape (I read once Jeanne d'Arc wore one). Neither of these scenarios seem hot to me. Somebody fill me in on this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok but for real, why would anyone wear a chastity belt? I immediately think of Mad Max and Immortan Joe when I see one. To me a chastity belt is the tool of a man who thinks of women as his property and don't trust them enough to be around other men. It just reeks of insecurity and jealousy. Well I guess it could also be a tool to prevent/deter rape (I read once Jeanne d'Arc wore one). Neither of these scenarios seem hot to me. Somebody fill me in on this?
It's not just straight couples that use them, it's not about insecurity or jealousy, it's a trust thing, the main thing in a sub/dom(me) relationship is trust; everything falls apart without it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Orgasm denial.

Taking control of your partners pleasure in a way in which they can't possibly cheat as a prelude to raising their own desire, both for you and, indeed, for any sensation.

Holding that release under lock and key. Binding them, teasing them - and then denying them, again and again and again until your very touch, your very words can actually make them aroused. A single whisper in their ear, a single brush of your finger against their skin, that sends a shiver of pleasure flooding their nerve endings.

But also consensual power play. The one under lock becomes more and more submissive. Craving your touch, your scent, your attention. They -need- you, and as you tease them again and again, and deny yet more and more, that need becomes so much more.

But, for sheer eroticism, imagine a woman who has been edged again repeatedly for hours. Her naked body shiny with sweat. Hair damp and slicked to her face, her breathing hard and heavy. Whose body is just screaming for that ONE more final touch....and then locking that sticky hot mess between her thighs behind steel. Her cry of agony as that tiny little "snick" sound echoes around the room as the padlock clicks home...

Well....I won't write an essay, but you get the picture :)

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Orgasm denial.

Taking control of your partners pleasure in a way in which they can't possibly cheat as a prelude to raising their own desire, both for you and, indeed, for any sensation.

Holding that release under lock and key. Binding them, teasing them - and then denying them, again and again and again until your very touch, your very words can actually make them aroused. A single whisper in their ear, a single brush of your finger against their skin, that sends a shiver of pleasure flooding their nerve endings.

But also consensual power play. The one under lock becomes more and more submissive. Craving your touch, your scent, your attention. They -need- you, and as you tease them again and again, and deny yet more and more, that need becomes so much more.

But imagine a woman who has been edged again, and again and again. Whose body is just screaming for that ONE more final touch....and then locking that sticky hot mess between her thighs behind steel. Her cry of agony as that tiny little "snick" sound echoes around the room as the padlock clicks home...

See, this is why you're the CEO of Smutress Inc. and I'm only the lowly tea boy! :whistle:

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Orgasm denial.

But, for sheer eroticism, imagine a woman who has been edged again, and again and again. Her naked body shiny with sweat. Hair damp and slicked to her face, her breathing hard and heavy. Whose body is just screaming for that ONE more final touch....and then locking that sticky hot mess between her thighs behind steel. Her cry of agony as that tiny little "snick" sound echoes around the room as the padlock clicks home...

Right, I totally missed that. I get it now.

Hey that was really hot! Ýou should try writing for a living ;)

Edit: Sessions with Chris getting to you? ^^

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes