Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*is just playtesting her game*

Any agony I'm suffering now I take solace in knowing that some of you will suffer just as much if not more....
Haven't we suffered enough?
All the teasing, the denying, the snippets. Haven't we suffered enough?
New paths are being added, but there won't be enough of an entire life to see everything. Haven't we suffered enough!?
Knowing there won't be any release until chapter 4 is out, haven't we suffered enough?
Chris is just there, at hand's reach, and yet so far both in time and space, haven't we suffered enough?
Cock has been blocked and locked, but still not rocked. Haven't we suffered enough?
You are controlling our every need, every breath, every relentless moan against the emptiness of your heart-shaped internal carnation. Haven't we suffered enough?

HAVEN'T.
WE.
SUFFERED.
ENOUGH!?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
New paths are being added, but there won't be enough of an entire life to see everything. Haven't we suffered enough!?
Knowing there won't be any release until chapter 4 is out, haven't we suffered enough?
Chris is just there, at hand's reach, and yet so far both in time and space, haven't we suffered enough?
Cock has been blocked and locked, but still not rocked. Haven't we suffered enough?
You are controlling our every need, every breath, every relentless moan against the emptiness of your heart-shaped internal carnation. Haven't we suffered enough?

HAVEN'T.
WE.
SUFFERED.
ENOUGH!?
Hey, it's okay, calm down... we'll get CH4 soon. :) shh shh

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
*is just playtesting her game*

Any agony I'm suffering now I take solace in knowing that some of you will suffer just as much if not more....
*Is not so innocent it seems* *Like, at all. Quite the opposite actually*

Nottriarty shows her true colors once again!

And suffer I will. I'm about as far away from a sub you can get and I'm allergic to blueballing, but I can't just leave a path unexplored. Even if it will cost me dearly. I can only hope I get the chance to settle the score in the end.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Cock has been blocked and locked, but not rocked. Haven't we suffered enough?

HAVEN'T.
WE.
SUFFERED.
ENOUGH!?
yeZaY5EpLKUx.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*Is not so innocent it seems* *Like, at all. Quite the opposite actually*

Nottriarty shows her true colors once again!

And suffer I will. I'm about as far away from a sub you can get and I'm allergic to blueballing, but I can't just leave a path unexplored. Even if it will cost me dearly. I can only hope I get the chance to settle the score in the end.
It's certainly worth a run at. Chris is a proper adult dominatrix, not an 18 year spotty Russian's idea of one. Chris is how I would domme you. How a real woman would do it. *

* mileage per individual domme may vary depending on their kinks of course!

EDIT: Within the limits of what I can achieve from a POV game perspective of course.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It's certainly worth a run at. Chris is a proper adult dominatrix, not an 18 year spotty Russian's idea of one. Chris is how I would domme you. How a real woman would do it. *

EDIT: Within the limits of what I can achieve from a POV game perspective of course.
Just when you thought you had reached maximum respect for someone, they say stuff like this...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
When everything you love lies dead and broken before you. When your tears have dried up and will no longer come. When every sensation is nothing but pain and all you can think about is the sweet release of death, Nottriarty will *cackle* at you and tell you "No", "I'm not done yet".
Too bloody right, I will! :D

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*nods nods nods*

But seriously tho, I have "female domination". What the chuff am I meant to do with that!
You could try to add the "non-virgin dev" prefix :unsure:
Also, female domination will cover everything from little girl talking trash at you to bear woman busting your balls with barbed-wired baseball bat, so...
What I'm trying to say is that tags are only so helpful. People will only read them as they see fit to say "this is not really x kink" anyway.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You could try to add the "non-virgin dev" prefix :unsure:
Also, female domination will cover everything from little girl talking trash at you to bear woman busting your balls with barbed-wired baseball bat, so...
What I'm trying to say is that tags are only so helpful. People will only read them as they see fit to say "this is not really x kink" anyway.
Yeah I think that's what I was pouting at tbh. It just doesn't really cover what I have going. Oh well...

frap

Oct 17, 2018

^^^ So much this. From the moment Chris got explicit consent to proceed, I knew you weren't just typing out of your ass.

*is also very similar to the way I dom - although I haven't actually used a chastity belt yet... Although, one of the most powerful feelings in that situation is to use the ultimate in restraints: you lean in close, your breath in her ear, and say in a low, even, stern tone: "Don't... move."

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes