Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nottravis, you have been sentenced to a minute of judging glare, directed at your post.... once the crime will be expiated, I'll revert into fanboy mode...
I'm expecting you to write stuff that will make jack's loyalty mission a walk in the park
Why?

She was boooooooring! The Normandy was a lot more fun without her cluttering the place up!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Had her die in ME2. Didn't miss her one bit!
keep-calm-and-renegade-interrupt.png
:p:p:p:p
Still doing wonders for your straight image sweet pea.

"I'm totally straight, see how wet I make this lesbian"

People have their doubts ... not me, I always totally believe everything you say even when you say i'm the only one.
This just made me remember Chris line about all women being like spaghetti, straight until they are wet. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Why?

She was boooooooring! The Normandy was a lot more fun without her cluttering the place up!
How can someone be so wrong? Tali is like a mini Garrus. She starts by being a fragile little lost thing, and by the end of the game, she's a freaking badass admiral who even makes peace with the eternal foe. Plus, sexy accent :sneaky:

They do say the best writers write from experience, no?

*wiggles eyebrows*
And that's when you come to understand Heavy Five is in fact an autobiographic work, only Vannie was a chopper and Ophion was REDACTED. But then, who was phone? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes