Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You won't. Really.

Not because of just the time required but, if - and it's a big if I know- I've done my job correctly you won't be able to see everything. Because you won't want to.

I don't mean like Sarah's good/bad path. That's an easy one to decide to replay.

I'm talking about choices that will be underpinned by who you are as a person. Even role playing the role, I want to challenge your heart and mind on some fundamental questions on love, existence and life driven in part by your relationships with the characters that you have formed.

Some paths you will not see because you will reject them out of hand. And not just because it's not your cannon route. But because if, as a writer, I've discharged my duties correctly you simply will not be able to choose them.

Oh. And we have sex too. Mustn't forget that! And silliness of course. But also *points up* that.

:)
Why did I have flashbacks to dragon age and the city elf origin? Oh right.... I never took those 40 gold coins....
You're talking to someone that went ALL renegade in Mass Effect 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Know that I welcome any writing that would challenge my very core as a human being! I want to feel the worst to appreciate being the best. If you're only half the writer I believe you are (and I think you're even more than that), I won't dodge the hard path. I'm willing to be shaken, I'm willing to be mistreated, because I know you care and it won't be shock value for shock value!
Come at me with all you've got!
I'll agree with Huitieme and will add a shy "do your worst".... Someone else I would mock but Notty is too much of a sweetheart to even pierce trough my moral chainmail ..
As of you Huitieme, I dare you , make my day with the expedition to Vinland

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, supposedly, Trisha knows what's happening around the place. She obviously has plenty of time to snoop on people and stuff like that, because she has absolutely nothing to do (not surprising, since her research came to a halt for lack of samples as well as little reason to bother because the results are being ignored anyway). And, she's pretty certain Mike is not interested in females.
Which means: Mike won't pull an Eric on us. Hurray!
The only other major choice would be Mike and Annie, with the MC they basically control all the electricity, ships, security, lock downs, etc.
Everyone in the Ophion science outpost looks shifty to me right now. Crazy doctors and crew members who act strange.
I wouldn't be surprised if they all know why the Vaguard ship suffered a cascade failure in all of its major systems.

You won't. Really.

Not because of just the time required but, if - and it's a big if I know- I've done my job correctly you won't be able to see everything. Because you won't want to.

I don't mean like Sarah's good/bad path. That's an easy one to decide to replay.

I'm talking about choices that will be underpinned by who you are as a person. Even role playing the role, I want to challenge your heart and mind on some fundamental questions on love, existence and life driven in part by your relationships with the characters that you have formed.

Some paths you will not see because you will reject them out of hand. And not just because it's not your cannon route. But because if, as a writer, I've discharged my duties correctly you simply will not be able to choose them.

Oh. And we have sex too. Mustn't forget that! And silliness of course. But also *points up* that.

:)
That is a Mass Effect level of rapport to the characters and story. Kinda like i can never go full renegade and shot Mordin on the back, betray Wrex or let Tali and her people die.:cool:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Why did I have flashbacks to dragon age and the city elf origin? Oh right.... I never took those 40 gold coins....

I'll agree with Huitieme and will add a shy "do your worst".... Someone else I would mock but Notty is too much of a sweetheart to even pierce trough my moral chainmail ..
As of you Huitieme, I dare you , make my day with the expedition to Vinland
I'm afraid my little game will never approach that level of quality. Although I'm quite proud of the branches that will be going down in chapters 5 and 6 *grins*

Everyone in the Ophion science outpost looks shifty to me right now. Crazy doctors and crew members who act strange.
I wouldn't be surprised if they all know why the Vaguard ship suffered a cascade failure in all of its major systems.

That is a Mass Effect level of rapport to the characters and story. Kinda like i can never go full renegade and shot Mordin on the back, betray Wrex or let Tali and her people die.:cool:
Betraying Mordin and Wrex, I can understand (you sick bastard), because those scenes were doable in a full renegade route. I legit choke when the red cue appeared on Mordin...
But letting Tali die!? I will look for you, I will find you... and I will hug you ;_;

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm afraid my little game will never approach that level of quality. Although I'm quite proud of the branches that will be going down in chapters 5 and 6 *grins*

Betraying Mordin and Wrex, I can understand (you sick bastard), because those scenes were doable in a full renegade route. I legit choke when the red cue appeared on Mordin...
But letting Tali die!? I will look for you, I will find you... and I will hug you ;_;
Had her die in ME2. Didn't miss her one bit!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes