I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Seriously? I go away for two minutes to buy a game that Notty (and others) recommended and I come back to three pages? Three pages!!! o_O
I'm afraid my little game will never approach that level of quality. Although I'm quite proud of the branches that will be going down in chapters 5 and 6 *grins*

Betraying Mordin and Wrex, I can understand (you sick bastard), because those scenes were doable in a full renegade route. I legit choke when the red cue appeared on Mordin...
But letting Tali die!? I will look for you, I will find you... and I will hug you ;_;
Had her die in ME2. Didn't miss her one bit!
Never played it, this is all going over my head, did I miss much? :unsure:
*would never tease anyone!*

*is a good girl*
That would depend on a few things, what exactly makes you a *good girl?* Please feel free to go into as much detail as possible. ;):)

Notty certainly closed the gap a lot past few days...:D Might need photofinish to decide...:sneaky:
Photofinish or photoshoot? I think we defo need a photoshoot of the two lovelies, in many many many positions :):oops:;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It sounds like someone was slightly jealous of Tali or had a strong apathy for her, you could just let her elope with Garrus if you wanted her out of the way. He was no big miss either.
I got lumbered with her in ME1. She died on ME2 having gone on no missions. Gone and totes forgotten!

Miranda and Liars ftw!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Never played it, this is all going over my head, did I miss much? :unsure:
In one word: YES!
In more words: ME1 hasn't aged well, unfortunately, but ME2 and ME3 still hold the judgement of time. Great characters (yes, Tali too, you all heard me), good story bordering on great (your mileage may vary), great banters, freakingly god lore. You have to like TPS though, and also play femshep as renegade, which, as everyone knows, is the only true Mass Effect experience!

If by sexy...you mean silent (because of the dead thing) then yeppers!
Putting you on ignore! D':

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I got lumbered with her in ME1. She died on ME2 having gone on no missions. Gone and totes forgotten!

Miranda and Liars ftw!
Miranda is a boring void walking ass! She's as interesting as Jacob (yeah, I went there)! "Oh, I feel so awful, me so pwetty, so perfect, so hard me be so perfect all the time", tch

Liara (and on that, we agree, team femshep-liara all the way)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How can someone be so wrong? Tali is like a mini Garrus. She starts by being a fragile little lost thing, and by the end of the game, she's a freaking badass admiral who even makes peace with the eternal foe. Plus, sexy accent :sneaky:
Pretty much this.
The only one that I "let" die in my playthrough was Ashley, she became nuclear dust. :p
What, you're saying those pervy little gnats never actually fucked their tenants and roommates? I feel soooo betrayed!
Was going to mention one of them but thinking better best left unsaid. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes