I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Lacking that, having friends with experience comes a close second, I find... assuming those friends are the type you can show your gay sex scene script to and ask "does that work? How can I improve it?"
I've done this with someone about ideas for my game, she was very helpful (not Notty BTW), I had some worries about how something might work and my fears were gone after our talk :)

Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who's the monster now?:oops:
Vampy! It's Vampy isn't it?
Notty certainly closed the gap a lot past few days...:D Might need photofinish to decide...:sneaky:
I want that picture. ...for research.
They do say the best writers write from experience, no?

*wiggles eyebrows*
I know I try to research almost every detail when I haven't already lived it.
I just got back from the grocery store, one hour....five more pages! Ya'll need to slow your roll...or something. ;)
I feel like I got 3 pages of new posts just trying to read the last 3 pages...
Somehow I suspect RaRah will die even faster ...........
Not on my watch! ...though I DO sleep, damn!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I got lumbered with her in ME1. She died on ME2 having gone on no missions. Gone and totes forgotten!

Miranda and Liars ftw!
Cerberus's cheerleader and miss I love you but got dirt to find...?
If Tali is dead, you know Notty is gonna kill Annie now.
ACIO but I suspect everyone will get killed because the LI will be offered a choice: happy life with Thea or the salvation of humanity
But since Ava's cleared off looks like me hopping between the sheets was premature.

Still nekkid and bedded, might as well go sleepies since I'm here.

Night guys :)
Premature.... story of my life....
Lacking that, having friends with experience comes a close second, I find... assuming those friends are the type you can show your gay sex scene script to and ask "does that work? How can I improve it?"

All this Mass Effect talk - it's not available for MacOS and Crossover is a steaming pile of feces. So... I have no idea what you're all talking about, but I really wanna play it now.
To quote House Party " Get a PC"

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I've done this with someone about ideas for my game, she was very helpful (not Notty BTW), I had some worries about how something might work and my fears were gone after our talk :)
That's how I learned something I don't think I'd ever have imagined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Saving up for one now, but not for gaming... for rendering.

Although, once the game is in the can... :unsure:

Nah... I'll probs be started on game 2 by then.

Sooo much writing to do right now, though. The game, the novel I'm working on, short stories (at least one a month) for submissions to mags/contests.... Now I feel overwhelmed again, I think I'll go play H5 instead.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So all this talk of Mass Effect had me thinking... should I buy it and have a go... off I toddle to Steam to look at pricing and it turns out I already have Mass Effect 2 in my library! Don't know when that happened, probably in a bundle with something else.

TL;DR, Mass Effect is now in my library too! ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Okay, i'll be a good girl and talk about the game.

Chris first choice, hands down.

Let's be honest, once female MC is added she's gonna make me her bitch and i'm gonna love it and beg for more.

Second would have to be Sarah.

She is quite adorable and I was told from a young age DTA which I will take here to mean don't trust Anniesbody.
I will admit, i really want to trust Chris, she looks reasonable and dependable. But a good spy would likely be that too. So right now i have no idea who is trustworthy. :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not on my watch! ...though I DO sleep, damn!
I know, she just needs to sleep in my bunk ...so I can protect her! Get your minds out of the gutter! ...or don't see if I care. :p
ACIO but I suspect everyone will get killed because the LI will be offered a choice: happy life with Thea or the salvation of humanity

Meh, we can start over...

PC Master Race!!! ;p
That's how I learned something I don't think I'd ever have imagined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You think you don't need to tell people things, but then you realize you need to write a book ...then you remember people don't read.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and frap

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So all this talk of Mass Effect had me thinking... should I buy it and have a go... off I toddle to Steam to look at pricing and it turns out I already have Mass Effect 2 in my library! Don't know when that happened, probably in a bundle with something else.

TL;DR, Mass Effect is now in my library too! ;)
You can find saves online from ME 1 , after all you want Wrex alive

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I is playing Final Fantasy 14 before I can play Sunday Fantasy Notty.
*pouts*

When you said you wanted to play games....I didn't think you meant those sort of games!

Don't sell yourself short, your renders are plenty fancy for what it is, the realism of them is one of the things that drew me here. Though I admit, I do wonder what things will be like when you do get some more upgrades.
Thankees! That means a lot considering I really have no experience at this. But God aye...I wonder myself what I could do with a decent rig! The diff between One/Two and Three is really noticeable and that was a tiny jump.

I usually enjoy a bit of escapism playing the bad guy, roleplaying is a bit of a passion of mine after all, but I am just having a really hard time being mean to Sarah, I just can't bring myself to do it.
*grins!* Perfect.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I mean on her personal play through. Think of horror movies, the slutty ones always die first, then the ones with big mouths. Annie has very short amount of time to survive.
Oh Annie can have a bad end for sure. As can Sarah, as can Chris, as can Mike, as can Trisha, as can ......you get the idea.

They -all- can.

But if they do? It will be down to your choices. Your decisions. Not mine.

*is innocent in respect of what happens down on Ophion*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes