somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Oh Annie can have a bad end for sure. As can Sarah, as can Chris, as can Mike, as can Trisha, as can ......you get the idea.

They -all- can.

But if they do? It will be down to your choices. Your decisions. Not mine.

*is innocent in respect of what happens down on Ophion*
I did say her meaning yours. You murdered Tali, so of course you must murder all other slutty engineers in space. Your very peculiar serial killer type of victim.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hmm...
Nottravis I think I speak for all when I say that we are still intrested in the playthrough of your choice once the game is finished.:)
The odd thing is I don't think I can "play" it. I know the plot. I know who is lying and who isn't. I know which characters can be trusted, which ones are out for themselves and which ones are noble and true. I know which decisions would lead to the "bad ends", I know which don't.

In short my playthrough would be...meh?

The only "playthrough" I have planned is special time with me and Christine. I'm going to be her fem MC bitch -and- I intend to play a chapter a day when it's all done so I'll spend a session with her once a day *purrs slightly at the thought*

Let's be honest, once female MC is added she's gonna make me her bitch and i'm gonna love it and beg for more.
Oh... well, my post now feels awkward! :)

Vampy! It's Vampy isn't it?
She seemed so helpful I thought!

.... So right now i have no idea who is trustworthy. :unsure:
Good, good...*rubs hands and cackles*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh Annie can have a bad end for sure. As can Sarah, as can Chris, as can Mike, as can Trisha, as can ......you get the idea.

They -all- can.

But if they do? It will be down to your choices. Your decisions. Not mine.

*is innocent in respect of what happens down on Ophion*
The choices might be ours but the way those affect others on ophion it's on you... I wouldn't be surprised if Chris had a mental break down after witnessing someone's body being dragged by spiders...
Oh boi... I know you have it all planned but did I just give you more ammo ?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
When I said I wanted to play with my rabbit and we can do some grinding I did mean on my Viera and running some dungeons.

Whatever else did you have in mind dear heart?
Oh...um...the same? Really.

*looks as honest as she can as she starts tidying stuff away*

I always thought Notty was such a warm, caring, cuddly person and then I find out she murders the most adorable stock Google photo faced alien to ever exist.
You missed out adorable. *nods nods nods*

The choices might be ours but the way those affect others on ophion it's on you... I wouldn't be surprised if Chris had a mental break down after witnessing someone's body being dragged by spiders...
Oh boi... I know you have it all planned but did I just give you more ammo ?
*couldn't insert more plot points now if she wanted to!*

Of course i'm willing to share you with Chris.
giphy.gif

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The only "playthrough" I have planned is special time with me and Christine. I'm going to be her fem MC bitch -and- I intend to play a chapter a day when it's all done so I'll spend a session with her once a day *purrs slightly at the thought*
Oh, you let a little something slip there mistress Notty... It's Christine now is it? Is that what she makes you call her? :unsure::sneaky:
I just need to point out that everytime someone says Rah Rah a really, really, really old song comes to mind.

It's one my mum used to listen to.

Boney M, Rasputin. Chorus starts off Ra Ra Rasputin.
I like that song; it's in one of my playlists! :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

There's giving ideas to the smuttress and then there is nightmare fuel.
Aww I wouldn't harm a lala'far
Oh, you let a little something slip there mistress Notty... It's Christine now is it? Is that what she makes you call her? :unsure::sneaky:

I like that song; it's in one of my playlists! :)
That's so hot.

Please, Christine, partake in the spankage of my bare bottom, thankyou very muchly.

Polite BDSM.
It took -five- hours in total before I got what I wanted off her. Five!

If she wants me to be polite, I'll be polite! Hell, if she wanted me to learn Italian I'd have done it!
I'm suspecting Christine is something only a hand picked few are allowed to call her...
As of learning Italian for Chris, I can start you with that
"Padrona Christine, mi punisca." . It roughly (pun intended) translates as "mistress Christine, punish me"

I'm leaving Chris's femdom route for last to wash away the bad taste of the blackmail path

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes