Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Aww I wouldn't harm a lala'far

I'm suspecting Christine is something only a hand picked few are allowed to call her...
As of learning Italian for Chris, I can start you with that
"Padrona Christine, mi punisca." . It roughly (pun intended) translates as "mistress Christine, punish me"

I'm leaving Chris's femdom route for last to wash away the bad taste of the blackmail path
Doing the blackmail path? *tuts*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Treason? Chris? *looks puzzled*
The talk during the rescue mission. She's a senior officer after all... questioning the station's relevance....speaking of Chris...
Notty? Have you played jade empire? It's an old Bioware game, and the player was given the option to poison his/her opponent... not doing so made the fight harder but the reward was greater... so should I for once regarded one of Annie's suggestions as dog shit ?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The talk during the rescue mission. She's a senior officer after all... questioning the station's relevance....speaking of Chris...
Notty? Have you played jade empire? It's an old Bioware game, and the player was given the option to poison his/her opponent... not doing so made the fight harder but the reward was greater... so should I for once regarded one of Annie's suggestions as dog shit ?
She's a junior officer discussing her thoughts with a peer. Seems perfectly sensible to me.

Unless you think everything on Ophion is -just- fine and dandy of course...

:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
speaking of accents & sound, Nottravis: any chance we could have audio in the naughty scenes in future chapters? We would not even ask how you obtained the audio samples of women moaning in British accents..

Right boys??? :cool:
Oddly enough...I did do that for an abandoned animation sequence :)

But, I've binned that sort of thing for this game. I just don't have the power ooomph I'm afraid.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The odd thing is I don't think I can "play" it. I know the plot. I know who is lying and who isn't. I know which characters can be trusted, which ones are out for themselves and which ones are noble and true. I know which decisions would lead to the "bad ends", I know which don't.

In short my playthrough would be...meh?
Well, if it's meh for you then it can't be helped.:(

What about a playthrough to just throw around commentary and thoughts behind the game? That could be fun, no?

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Oddly enough...I did do that for an abandoned animation sequence :)

But, I've binned that sort of thing for this game. I just don't have the power ooomph I'm afraid.
Not sure what you mean by lacking "power oomph", if that is code for not wanting to do it, please say so and I will delete this post.. OTHERWISE:

so sad! personally I do think audio would bring your game yet to another level. But maybe I am the only one here? Or I could start the audio revolution right now:

Say: "bad girls go everywhere" in a post if you want to hear "British moans" (which make you wonder who Notty recorded) in future chapters.. :cool:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes