DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"The great and magnificent true story of Pepito Massiveshlong the Third and how he saved Ophion Station and the entire Universe" :unsure:
Hmmm, it does have a good ring to it :D
How is Kelly Massiveshlong the Third doing by the way, not incredibly angry at her big bro? Wonder why she is so angry.:whistle:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She's fine. Still waiting for the Iowa administration to go through with her name change request, though. She'd prefer to be called Lisa Massiveshlong the Third.
You sure it was not Kelly Tighttwatandmybrotherwillnotcomeclosetoitunlesshebringsmewater IV? I heard some rumors. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually when I went to that fight except supporting little sis of course my other less generous thought was, great this gives me a chance to see Chris's moves and possibly weaknesses to exploit. I know I know not really chivalrous to use Kelly as a sacrificial lamb. :p
Yeah i did the same, but the fight turned crazy thanks to Kelly weird temper. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah i did the same, but the fight turned crazy thanks to Kelly weird temper. ;)
Though it might have given you some clues since kick boxers do not like close fighting, unless they also studied Muay Thai Boxing. Those guys are also trained to use their knees and elbows and those hurt :p Unfortunately Chris seems also pretty good at ground fighting though and not beyond fighting dirty. Those were some mean moves:p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Though it might have given you some clues since kick boxers do not like close fighting, unless they also studied Muay Thai Boxing. Those guys are also trained to use their knees and elbows and those hurt :p Unfortunately Chris seems also pretty good at ground fighting though and not beyond fighting dirty. Those were some mean moves:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes