frap

Oct 17, 2018
Well if people are interested I could write out my canon playthrough with thoughts why, when I am done with the TLDR. One warning though it would be a serious wall of text :p

One thing that does surprise me a bit though is that I have not read any suspicion about our sweet Rarah flirting with the good Loot. We all know Sarah is smart enough to know what is in her service record and what that means. Everyone who took her to that cave also know she is good at getting her way.

Would it be possible that she decided that getting in MC's good book and flirting with him and maybe more might be a good way to get a commendation for the mission or maybe a transfer to engineering what she def has the skills for. If the last it is not impossible at least Annie is also in on the plot since she gives Sarah plenty of opportunities to shine as an engineer.
Oddly enough, I seem to recall that when I told Sarah, no, we're officers, we tell the truth if we're asked she agreed to that. Crap, now I'm going to have to load it up again and see if I'm misremembering.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oddly enough, I seem to recall that when I told Sarah, no, we're officers, we tell the truth if we're asked she agreed to that. Crap, now I'm going to have to load it up again and see if I'm misremembering.
You're not. Although I believe Mr DA22 is referring to a conversation much later in the game.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
You're not. Although I believe Mr DA22 is referring to a conversation much later in the game.
Ah, yeah - that conversation. That turned up on my Sarah romance path. I'm kind of dreading: what Chris will do to me on the Chris domme path, and what I will do to Sarah on the asshole path. Since it keeps building, chapter by chapter, and we're just under a 1/3 of the way there. :eek:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
For the record: my canon is Annie - told her not tonight, because yes, I'm serious, took the bet about Kelly because I didn't know and hadn't made up my mind about Annie yet - took Sarah on the mission (because why send both LTs and leave a bunch of Ensigns?) - went to the fight (damnit, sis, you were supposed to tire her out for me, not piss her off!) - was professional with Trishia when I shut her down - and was polite and professional with Amanda.
What a good LT! *approves*

I'm kind of dreading: what Chris will do to me on the Chris domme path....
Horrible, delightful things *cackles*

....and what I will do to Sarah on the asshole path.
Horrible, delightful things *cackles even louder!*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
went to the fight (damnit, sis, you were supposed to tire her out for me, not piss her off!)
Actually when I went to that fight except supporting little sis of course my other less generous thought was, great this gives me a chance to see Chris's moves and possibly weaknesses to exploit. I know I know not really chivalrous to use Kelly as a sacrificial lamb. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oooh... I like this idea... I could write a journal of my character.:geek:
I did think at one stage of having one that would update, but I didn't think it was worth the time/effort to code so discarded it.

But I am really interested in your choices. You see I've had this great idea for Chapter Six...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Actually when I went to that fight except supporting little sis of course my other less generous thought was, great this gives me a chance to see Chris's moves and possibly weaknesses to exploit. I know I know not really chivalrous to use Kelly as a sacrificial lamb. :p
For the record, I always intended to choose her as my champion! I have to commend my sis on her initiative!:D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I did think at one stage of having one that would update, but I didn't think it was worth the time/effort to code so discarded it.

But I am really interested in your choices. You see I've had this great idea for Chapter Six...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been there done that, to be honest thought it was kind of a cheap trick for effect. (n):p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes