suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
How about a "dear bored pilot" section where people use their in game experiences to write erotic stories. I'm mostly suggesting this because I am a huge fan of jokes that go, "dear penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me…"

I also had a thought that Notty got pretty lucky in that she kinda gathered a group of enthusiastic playtesters and that having a journal in game could be the "debug list" or whatever you call it for select playtesters.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Dayum I didn't even think of those 2...

Don't know why, I had the biggest crush on Sackhoff during her run in Galactica.
*has met her at LFCC!*

She's aces. Totally aces.

I think that Chris just being Chris is enough to annoy anyone XD
*gasps!*
You -really- don't want the "Water" version do you?

The last time you brought the ballgag you insisted I wear it during movie time.

3 hours later my jaw was seizing up.

No idea why you insisted I wear it for that long.
It was that or ear defenders for me...

How about a "dear bored pilot" section where people use their in game experiences to write erotic stories. I'm mostly suggesting this because I am a huge fan of jokes that go, "dear penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me…"
*taps chin and thinks* Not averse to the idea as a whole, but I got hardly any responses when I asked for questions for "Dear eye in the sky" and the timeframe to make BP is pretty tight. I'd hate to announce it - then have to write it all myself, y'know?

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
My banner concept. Very rough.

View attachment 365286

Would be much better if every character was lit the same, so ideally this would have unique renders for each character. (Although I kind of like less illuminated Amanda for some reason).

There are many, many small imperfections. Especially, I had to give Annie a haircut because her hair is a nightmare to extract from the background.
The 3 jedis and darth Amanda :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*gasps!*
You -really- don't want the "Water" version do you?
Dear Eye in the Sky,
There's this girl where I work that constantly wants to deprive me of her water. I think she's into me, but I can't make up my mind because I always see her flirting with that little angry cute lesbian from Deck B. What should I do?
Lost in Ophion

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes