Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I like it. Not sure it's the best Chris tho.

Do you need renders of the girls with no backgrounds?
Thank you. I had very, very limited amount of renders to choose from, since they had to be about the same size and I wanted Vanguard girls in their uniform jackets. Appreciate any suggestion on which Chris would be better...

Renders without backgrounds would be much appreciated. I spend most of the time trying get to them out...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So, an "official" set of no-background renders, one of each character? Like a company directory set?

Could I please put in a request for the VR Sarah with her sword in the air? :unsure:
Rather than handle a batch of requests, why don't I do two or three of the main characters and then pop them up for you to do with as you wish. Easier for me that way.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*sees everyone laugh at this post*

*pouts*

I could be!
Don't be sad. Where you fall on the Kinsey scale is not a test of good or bad, it just is. There are a minority that 100% gay or 100% straight, even if a majority of those who aren't go through their lives as if they are.

I tried it on with a guy once... didn't work for me... nothing stirring down there, you know? And he was pretty!:(

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you. I had very, very limited amount of renders to choose from, since they had to be about the same size and I wanted Vanguard girls in their uniform jackets. Appreciate any suggestion on which Chris would be better...

Renders without backgrounds would be much appreciated. I spend most of the time trying get to them out...
No worries. I'll cook up a batch over the next day or so.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Rather than handle a batch of requests, why don't I do two or three of the main characters and then pop them up for you to do with as you wish. Easier for me that way.
Ah, I was just suggesting that you might want to do an "official" set that anyone who wants to try their hand at it would be using the same assets.

I'm quite all right without trying on another banner myself. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Notty did you ever solve the size matters problem satisfactory? Remember when read about that debate that someone suggested using update patches, I know Philly and ASLPRO and a few others used that system when DA and Wicked choices became to big and also saw it used a few times for bug fixes.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes