Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not even in BP, SP or VR? I mean, I don't like futa or dicks in general, but if there was a way to add them, it would be those two-letters features ;p
I hope not. It would have to be extremely optional!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Not even in BP, SP or VR? I mean, I don't like futa or dicks in general, but if there was a way to add them, it would be those two-letters features ;p
There is some seriously weird and kinky stuff in VR. Stuff that would break H5s immersion if in the main game (it's all optional of course, although Vampy will do her best to tempt you to try it...) But, newp. No futa. Not my thing I'm afraid so wouldn't have any enthusiasm for it.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
There is some seriously weird and kinky stuff in VR. Stuff that would break H5s immersion if in the main game (it's all optional of course, although Vampy will do her best to tempt you to try it...) But, newp. No futa. Not my thing I'm afraid so wouldn't have any enthusiasm for it.
And I'm totally fine with it :) At least, it's clear for everyone now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As long as this cuts both ways.... for the MC AND the NPC (I am looking at you Chris) e.g. If Chris captures Kelly, how does that affect the relationship between Chris/Annie and Chris/Sarah? We saw Chris with a Heavy reaction to Annie/MC.... Will Chris get a free pass for her extramarital endeavors?

I guess we will see.

My take is that, in life, the one that usually gets the furthest is the cool/nice partner that appears to be a fun fuck.

I'd see Chris Shaggin' the MC if he was a challenging enough conquest, could hold his own, and wasn't an asshole

knowing that Chis shagged the MC, I could see Annie getting a taste for herself because she "seems" written to be an easier lay, and somebody who is known to be looking for a good time.

Knowing that Chris and Annie have shagged the MC, Sarah probably would be up for a go herself if the MC spent just a little bit of time enjoying the things Sarah enjoyed and spending the time with her.

I haven't spent enough time playing Summertime Saga to know how the MC would go about adding Kelly to the list... as all that bro/sis stuff is not my forte but I am sure Notty will have something worked out.

The Dr's Wife and Amanda don't look like they would be a problem to add...

That is the theory, the practice might be different, but hey, its a game right?

**Please excuse the misspelling/grammar.... I am stuck in a hotel using an unfamiliar laptop...... ughhhh**
Sorry I can't respond more in full myself so please don't take my brief replies as being dismissive or rude. Stuck using a phone and trying to avoid a welsh woman at the same time is tricky :)

It's not a bad theory - but like all theories I won't confirm or deny :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes