Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*peeks in*

There is a harem ending down a certain path.

*cackles so hard she nearly hurts her garden*
Awful awful harem ending confirmed.
I already see MC being a slave in Ophion for LGM's harem with all the girls completely broken at his side. Game fucking over. Becca is cackling far away... :(

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Ok, theory time. What if the elusive Ophion females are in fact some kind of medium and allow for mind control, à la Asari from Mass Effect, or more precisely, indoctrination :eek:
Assuming direct control!
When you said medium, I could only think of the type used to grow bacteria/fungus like Agar, then it made me realize the LGMs must be the ancestors of warhammer orks. My friends, we must purge them for the Emperor.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Awful awful harem ending confirmed.
I already see MC being a slave in Ophion for LGM's harem with all the girls completely broken at his side. Game fucking over. Becca is cackling far away... :(
Isn't that the ending for every path? (Obviously, except Destroy. Red Ending = Best Ending = Canon Ending!)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
You can try to visit as many flowers as possible, but don't expect to do it without risk. They are human beings, not sex toys. They have feelings too and they talk to each other
As long as this cuts both ways.... for the MC AND the NPC (I am looking at you Chris) e.g. If Chris captures Kelly, how does that affect the relationship between Chris/Annie and Chris/Sarah? We saw Chris with a Heavy reaction to Annie/MC.... Will Chris get a free pass for her extramarital endeavors?

I guess we will see.

My take is that, in life, the one that usually gets the furthest is the cool/nice partner that appears to be a fun fuck.

I'd see Chris Shaggin' the MC if he was a challenging enough conquest, could hold his own, and wasn't an asshole

knowing that Chis shagged the MC, I could see Annie getting a taste for herself because she "seems" written to be an easier lay, and somebody who is known to be looking for a good time.

Knowing that Chris and Annie have shagged the MC, Sarah probably would be up for a go herself if the MC spent just a little bit of time enjoying the things Sarah enjoyed and spending the time with her.

I haven't spent enough time playing Summertime Saga to know how the MC would go about adding Kelly to the list... as all that bro/sis stuff is not my forte but I am sure Notty will have something worked out.

The Dr's Wife and Amanda don't look like they would be a problem to add...

That is the theory, the practice might be different, but hey, its a game right?

**Please excuse the misspelling/grammar.... I am stuck in a hotel using an unfamiliar laptop...... ughhhh**

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
As long as this cuts both ways.... for the MC AND the NPC (I am looking at you Chris) e.g. If Chris captures Kelly, how does that affect the relationship between Chris/Annie and Chris/Sarah? We saw Chris with a Heavy reaction to Annie/MC.... Will Chris get a free pass for her extramarital endeavors?

I guess we will see.

My take is that, in life, the one that usually gets the furthest is the cool/nice partner that appears to be a fun fuck.

I'd see Chris Shaggin' the MC if he was a challenging enough conquest, could hold his own, and wasn't an asshole

knowing that Chis shagged the MC, I could see Annie getting a taste for herself because she "seems" written to be an easier lay, and somebody who is known to be looking for a good time.

Knowing that Chris and Annie have shagged the MC, Sarah probably would be up for a go herself if the MC spent just a little bit of time enjoying the things Sarah enjoyed and spending the time with her.

I haven't spent enough time playing Summertime Saga to know how the MC would go about adding Kelly to the list... as all that bro/sis stuff is not my forte but I am sure Notty will have something worked out.

The Dr's Wife and Amanda don't look like they would be a problem to add...

That is the theory, the practice might be different, but hey, its a game right?

**Please excuse the misspelling/grammar.... I am stuck in a hotel using an unfamiliar laptop...... ughhhh**
I'll just quote Notty's earlier post today.
Just think for a mo how any of my gals would feel if they found you'd been banging someone else...
Not saying you can't. You can. But be bloody careful is my advice!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes