Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
sadly, "having them all" is the ONE choice we don't get to have... yet????
It wouldn't make sense. Jealousy would win. But, it should be possible to shag multiple girls in playthroughs, as long as one is careful. Ultimately, for romance you can choose only one in the end.

There is some kind of harem end, but I suspect that will involve nasty things from the MC. Without power leverage or something like that it wouldn't make sense either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I don't see any way where more than one girl would get with you knowing you're shagging on the side.

Ahhhhh..... but this is Space! Set in the Future! (or Past?)

We are all liberated now.... there is no slut shaming. You know... free love... live and let live.

Or so I was hoping.

Obviously, Chris, though married, doesn't seem to be too restricted on chasing after anyone she wants? No?

Can't the MC do the same? As an unmarried man in this world of fruit ripe for the picking? Or, again, is it just the gander's paradise?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I fear the harem route will be real close to the blackmailing waterloving bastard route :x
I don't see any way where more than one girl would get with you knowing you're shagging on the side. At least, not if you're in a serious relationship.
I think it will involve some other vitamins from Marcus' cabinet and that it will utterly disgust me. That one may actually become something I won't stomach. Will see.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Ahhhhh..... but this is Space! Set in the Future! (or Past?)

We are all liberated now.... there is no slut shaming. You know... free love... live and let live.

Or so I was hoping.

Obviously, Chris, though married, doesn't seem to be too restricted on chasing after anyone she wants? No?

Can't the MC do the same? As an unmarried man in this world of fruit ripe for the picking? Or, again, is it just the gander's paradise?
It ain't a slut-shaming issue to my mind. As I said, "if you're in a serious relationship". If people are just being fuck buddies, then it's okay, even though it's not really a harem ending per se. But as soon as you start to commit, I don't see a plausible way where this would turn into a menage à trois-quatre-cinq-dix.

I think it involves some other vitamins from Marcus' cabinet and that it will utterly disgust me. That one may actually become something I won't stomach. Will see.
Exactly, I fear the harem route will simply take the mind-breaking path.

To be clear, shagging as many women as you can is not "going the harem route" to me. It's just being a manwhore, and ain't nothing wrong with that ;) The harem part implies that you will end the game with more than one woman as love interests.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari and DA22

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
There is some kind of harem end, but I suspect that will involve nasty things from the MC. With power leverage or something like that it wouldn't make sense either.
I really hope not. Why would it have to be a nasty/mean route that gets the Harem? Or, honestly, it doesn't have to be a Harem at all..... can't it just be that you aren't necessarily BUILDING a harem, you just want your bee to visit all the flowers? And maybe that has to be done in a particular sequence. Taste the low hanging fruit first, and then move on to the tougher nuts to crack.....

And all nuts can be cracked!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think it involves some other vitamins from Marcus' cabinet and that it will utterly disgust me. That one may actually become something I won't stomach. Will see.
That all depends on what Notty has planned for us, maybe thre is a way for a good MC where he will not have much choice cause of his choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

frap

Oct 17, 2018
For Cryin' out loud... is there a thread at this forum that Grows as fast as this Heavy Five Thread? I can't keep up minute to minute with you guys, let a lone see/read what happened two weeks ago!
Once you become indoctrinated to the Cult of ACIO you will learn to peruse the holy text studiously, as recommended by Our High Priestess of Smut: Notty.

And you will feel the embracing warmth and love of Becca, the Prophet and Avatar of Her Holiness Here in The Web, Lust Be Upon Her. You will also learn to be wary, and watch carefully for THEA LUNDGREN!

Which is all a long way of saying, this thread moves fast and is full of lore, silliness, wiggling eyebrows, glares, wet body parts, lady gardens, bewbs, the innocent, the not-innocent, a dangerous (but oh so cute and sweet) Welsh Halfling and at least one Scholarrior.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Once you become indoctrinated to the Cult of ACIO you will learn to peruse the holy text studiously, as recommended by Our High Priestess of Smut: Notty.

And you will feel the embracing warmth and love of Becca, the Prophet and Avatar of Her Holiness Here in The Web, Lust Be Upon Her. You will also learn to be wary, and watch carefully for THEA LUNDGREN!

Which is all a long way of saying, this thread moves fast and is full of lore, silliness, wiggling eyebrows, glares, wet body parts, lady gardens, bewbs, the innocent, the not-innocent, a dangerous (but oh so cute and sweet) Welsh Halfling and at least one Scholarrior.
Well, can't talk for the others, but that scholarrior is a Notty's Bitch through and through!
proud notty's bitch.png

frap

Oct 17, 2018
To be clear, shagging as many women as you can is not "going the harem route" to me. It's just being a manwhore, and ain't nothing wrong with that ;) The harem part implies that you will end the game with more than one woman as love interests.
I agree, and it was probably the wrong term to use. I can't recall Notty using the word "harem" - just saying that it would be possible to get them all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari and DA22

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019

Ok.....
I don't mind playing a bit part now and again... the stage here seems pretty crowded as it is though.

So, I will enter stage left, exit stage right, and relish my brief moments in the lime light....

adieu!

Reactions: Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I agree, and it was probably the wrong term to use. I can't recall Notty using the word "harem" - just saying that it would be possible to get them all.
Ok, theory time. What if the elusive Ophion females are in fact some kind of medium and allow for mind control, à la Asari from Mass Effect, or more precisely, indoctrination :eek:
Assuming direct control!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I really hope not. Why would it have to be a nasty/mean route that gets the Harem? Or, honestly, it doesn't have to be a Harem at all..... can't it just be that you aren't necessarily BUILDING a harem, you just want your bee to visit all the flowers? And maybe that has to be done in a particular sequence. Taste the low hanging fruit first, and then move on to the tougher nuts to crack.....

And all nuts can be cracked!
You can try to visit as many flowers as possible, but don't expect to do it without risk. They are human beings, not sex toys. They have feelings too and they talk to each other.:)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I forgot about Amanda... she is a Civilian though... right?

Still, when an O3 walks into your shop, and you are an 01.... you still jump, no?

In 2019 (in the US) when a Senior officer flirts with a jr officer, it is called Sexual Harassment... at least that is what AFN tells me.
Sci-Fi games like this one give me hope that all the hysterical nonsense may blow over in the future, and that people will be allowed again to have fun with eachother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Ok, theory time. What if the elusive Ophion females are in fact some kind of medium and allow for mind control, à la Asari from Mass Effect, or more precisely, indoctrination :eek:
Assuming direct control!
Or... what if the "elusive" Ophion females are not so elusive after all. These are alien creatures. Are we sure the females aren't actually the SPIDERS?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes