Notty, Notty quite contrary
How does your garden grow
Cos Ava's nude
With a tub of lube
And a strapon ready to go
Oh my :eek:
*blushes enough to not need the avatar to do it!*
:ROFLMAO:
Damn it, I ran out of "shocked" and "thinking" reactions. Soon I'll be down to sad.:D

Is it possible that SPIDERS are PPF Members?!
I ran out of everything except :(
Yes, thankyou.

I have been trying to say she was the bad one but nobody would believe me. Finally you see the light.
:unsure:
Wut?!

You're the one armed with lube! I have no idea if my garden is safer under lock or key or not now!
lol
There is some seriously weird and kinky stuff in VR. Stuff that would break H5s immersion if in the main game (it's all optional of course, although Vampy will do her best to tempt you to try it...) But, newp. No futa. Not my thing I'm afraid so wouldn't have any enthusiasm for it.
Please take this title of Dame Notty for your service to adult games :love:
You can see some lovely hills from up top. So round and firm.
*imagines the view*
*checks her naughty renders*

Holy shit...these -look- good. *is totes serious*
:)

Repeating it doesn't make it believable when followed by a post detailing how mean you are to Sarah after being super mean to me.

All I wanted was to play in the garden.
:(
I'm only mean to Sarah so you lot can be. I know what some of you are like. Not mentioning any Frenchman at all....

And when was I mean to you? *blinks innocently*
:unsure:
*has hit her limits too*
I didn't know there were limits before today :(
I -might- do a Becca dating sim thingy post Chapter 10. Might.
What the chuff do you mean might??? What I mean to say is, we would very much love that you would release such a thing :love:;)
Yeah, sorry, we've been real slow tonight :x
I see that! ;) Slackers!

So, I wanted to like, love, wow, laugh or think for the above posts, but I have hit my daily limit so couldn't :( So see below for the appropriate actions. ;)

:love::ROFLMAO::eek::unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
There is one thing on my mind about Walker rescue mission now.

When introducing ourselves to Amanda she interrupts us and asks about Harris. Obviously, she would know who was the engineer assigned to the mission, but would she care specifically? Her abruptness makes me think...wasn't her reaction akin to someone whose plan just got a complication? She didn't ask about anything else.

Why was Amanda in such a rush to get back? Why not try and track the ophions that ran off? For a first contact encounter she didn't seem all that thrilled to follow up on it. Could it be that it actually wasn't first encounter? What was she doing in that old station anyway?:unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
There is one thing on my mind about Walker rescue mission now.

When introducing ourselves to Amanda she interrupts us and asks about Harris. Obviously, she would know who was the engineer assigned to the mission, but would she care specifically? Her abruptness makes me think...wasn't her reaction akin to someone whose plan just got a complication? She didn't ask about anything else.

Why was Amanda in such a rush to get back? Why not try and track the ophions that ran off? For a first contact encounter she didn't seem all that thrilled to follow up on it. Could it be that it actually wasn't first encounter? What was she doing in that old station anyway?:unsure:
Took your time..... ;)

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You can react with that one, then immediately change it to the one you want; it's not a very well implemented restriction (of course it could be a plugin that's at fault, but I don't know what's running in the background) :)
A no-go for me, tried this on your post ... but i still have some :unsure: also, can work here on this thread.:whistle:

Reactions: Akamari
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes