Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Surprisingly easy to make and code tbh
*has thought about it*
You say set it up as a dinner date. Convo and action options. Bang in some stats. Get her to like you and get her pissed - wallop. Shag Becca. Easy peasy!

Wouldn't even be that hard in respect of rendering. Two locations? Restaurant and bedroom. Say...two hundred renders tops?

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You say set it up as a dinner date. Convo and action options. Bang in some stats. Get her to like you and get her pissed - wallop. Shag Becca. Easy peasy!

Wouldn't even be that hard in respect of rendering. Two locations? Restaurant and bedroom. Say...two hundred renders tops?
(y):love:

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
True, there's still that girdle.. I'm sure she's still wearing it, since she looked somewhat uncomfortable in her later renders.
We don't talk about that! Ava gets all...horrid, when that subject comes up! ;) *

*horrid to me too - which is much, much worse! I'm sure she was going to stick a strap on up my bum!

Last edited:

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019

as an in-game character or as a stand alone, separate instance?

Sorry.... I am late to the party as usual.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Only two pages? What happened? Is it the Reaction Oppression Crisis? It sure makes me feel less social...

It only gets better the more you play it! :)
Very true! It's like the spider cave. Once you get caught in the web, the more you struggle, the more you are stuck in it. Cutting your own clothes off doesn't help either. It only makes everything...more exciting.;)

Took your time..... ;)
It's better not to rush sometimes...;)

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just 'cos you guys have a weird thing for her doesn't mean the rest of my patron's have :)
The trouble is I don't know how popular she is beyond here.
Without meaning to sound heretical, I'm not as thrilled about Becca. Who actually is Becca? We all know what Becca looks like, but is that enough? Most of the time she simply speaks for Notty, we know very little about her personality. What if she is not all that interesting to date? What if she eats your cake, while you're off to the restroom? :oops:

I'm sorry, but my stance on the matter is... there's only one way to be sure! It needs to happen! :love:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just 'cos you guys have a weird thing for her doesn't mean the rest of my patron's have :)
Don't lie to yourself, any patreon post with Becca is statistically 67% more likely to be read and appreciated than any other post. It is proven.

Of course you do. Erections -I mean, "elections"- were held in secret all over the world and the people's vote could not be clearer. "We want Becca", they chanted in the anglophone world. "Nous voulons Becca", cried the frenchies! "Queremos Becca tambien!", that was the hispanophones. "ベッカが大好きです", silly Japanese.

:love:

*never said it would be easy tho!*
It might not be easy indeed... unlike Becca herself

Also, I'm out of likes and whatnot so...I don't like any of you anymore it seems! *didn't know these were restricted!*
:cry:

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just do a Becca vote for BP and puts her up against the hardest competition you can imagine :p Just put it as canon that the many times great great great granddaughter of Becca's mother is aboard of the Intrepid and then after she gets a landslide win put her in but with a mean villainous evil twist since she is not Becca after-all.

there's only one way to be sure! It needs to happen! :love:
Well since Becca is the players wingwoman outside of the game that helps us, consoles us, likely will berate us, titillates us, tempts us into bad choices and teases us, you could also add that date at the end of the game if you manage to do a run through that suitable impresses her and you beat all RPS as well. Conditions to be set by you and maybe also release it as a standalone a bit later for non patrons. A bit like the VR game, part of the game but not really a part

Also, I'm out of likes and whatnot so...I don't like any of you anymore it seems! *didn't know these were restricted!*
Well Fraps trick does work for me, clicking on a reaction that works and then changing it to the one you want to use.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Just do a Becca vote for BP and puts her up against the hardest competition you can imagine :p Just put it as canon that the many times great great great granddaughter of Becca's mother is aboard of the Intrepid and then after she gets a landslide win put her in but with a mean villainous evil twist since she is not Becca after-all.

Well since Becca is the players wingwoman outside of the game that helps us, consoles us, likely will berate us, titillates us, tempts us into bad choices and teases us, you could also add that date at the end of the game if you manage to do a run through that suitable impresses her and you beat all RPS as well. Conditions to be set by you and maybe also release it as a standalone a bit later for non patrons. A bit like the VR game, part of the game but not really a part
Oooo! I like both of these ideas!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes