Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Without meaning to sound heretical, I'm not as thrilled about Becca. Who actually is Becca? We all know what Becca looks like, but is that enough? Most of the time she simply speaks for Notty, we know very little about her personality. What if she is not all that interesting to date? What if she eats your cake, while you're off to the restroom?
I'm sorry, but my stance on the matter is...
I'd much rather see more of Jane than more of Becca, tbh. Jane is always smiling and ready to party. Jane is beautifully tanned (or has a nice skin tone). Jane is always dressed to kill.
All hail Our Lady of the Party Time, right hand of Notty and official punisher of Becca! Jane! Jane! Jane! :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'd much rather see more of Jane than more of Becca, tbh. Jane is always smiling and ready to party. Jane is beautifully tanned (or has a nice skin tone). Jane is always dressed to kill.
All hail Our Lady of the Party Time, right hand of Notty and official punisher of Becca! Jane! Jane! Jane! :D
Just for you....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just for you....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heart emoji, heart emoji, penis emoji, heart emoji!

*laughs!!!*

I hadn't thought about voting on her shirt. Tbh I rather like it as a tad of surprise. Well, it makes up for the absence of content, no?
Yeah, please, keep us surprised :D I only wanted to introduce my last silliness :giggle:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*ponders a double date?*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*suddenly gets this feeling that none of her highest tier players will actually play the chapter in Four until most other people have finished it...*

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Might make harem lovers happy since they cannot get one in game, on other hand Jane is not our wingwoman so might need a bit of setup in game.
Have the set up Becca and the player - then Jane gate crash? Either to keepies Becca for herself or to steal the player from Becca? *is throwing random ideas out*

Reactions: frap and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have the set up Becca and the player - then Jane gate crash? Either to keepies Becca for herself or to steal the player from Becca? *is throwing random ideas out*
Both could work where you possibly can end up with a threesome, Would make the date lot bigger though to code since you would have at least 4 endings:p

Meant more that we should have a bit more of a setup of Jane knowing the player, might be done through a RPS or maybe one episode where Becca cant help player due to work and Jane takes over for once.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Both could work where you possibly can end up with a threesome, Would make the date lot bigger though to code since you would have at least 4 endings:p

Meant more that we should have a bit more of a setup of Jane knowing the player, might be done through a RPS or maybe one episode where Becca cant help player due to work and Jane takes over for once.
Oh noes! Multiple endings, how ever will I cope with the codin....oh! ;)

Yeah...some good thoughts here. *will think on!*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Nay, nay! Don't listen to him! He's a false prophet! Nothing but eternal torment awaits you with Cabbee!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh noes! Multiple endings, how ever will I cope with the codin....oh! ;)

Yeah...some good thoughts here. *will think on!*
As much as I like this idea, and this is a lot, I'd rather see the Becca bedding game only once the main game is over. Sort of like a sweet dessert after a copious and delicious main dish. Also, Becca should not be given to us until the end if she is, because she would be at risk of losing her main power of dominance over us ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frap and DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As much as I like this idea, and this is a lot, I'd rather see the Becca bedding game only once the main game is over. Sort of like a sweet dessert after a copious and delicious main dish. Also, Becca should not be given to us until the end if she is, because she would be at risk of losing her main power of dominance over us ;)
Oh this is totes post Chapter Ten. Totes. 200 (300?) renders would distract from the main production line. No, this would defo happen as a filler in between H5 and the SP.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes