frap

Oct 17, 2018
Just do a Becca vote for BP and puts her up against the hardest competition you can imagine :p Just put it as canon that the many times great great great granddaughter of Becca's mother is aboard of the Intrepid and then after she gets a landslide win put her in but with a mean villainous evil twist since she is not Becca after-all.

Well since Becca is the players wingwoman outside of the game that helps us, consoles us, likely will berate us, titillates us, tempts us into bad choices and teases us, you could also add that date at the end of the game if you manage to do a run through that suitable impresses her and you beat all RPS as well. Conditions to be set by you and maybe also release it as a standalone a bit later for non patrons. A bit like the VR game, part of the game but not really a part

Well Fraps trick does work for me, clicking on a reaction that works and then changing it to the one you want to use.
Wasn't my trick - can't be arsed to go back and figure out whose it was tho. Seems an odd change to spring with no mention in Site News & Announcements...

Catching up on 4 pages...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*espies all the sad faces on her posts*

Wut? Are we getting sweet on Davis? Well nothing bad has to happen to her of course. That's down to you, not me...
*just gives choices!*
Well, it comes down to me not being able to give two reactions (at least I could do one this time:rolleyes:). There's a sad face for imagining bad things happening to Sarah. And there would be a love face for you having fun developing the game.

I chose the first because it's more obvious from the context. :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surely a good sweet blonde waitress saw that the bottle was empty and took it back to the kitchen to have it replaced with a fresh, sparkling, thirst-quenching new bottle of champagne :giggle: and then she shoved it into Becca's ass until it popped inside her and she became the first human sparkling fountain!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well...it doesn't have to happen now does it? :)

That's up to the player.

*smiles sweetly*
Very well, I'll let myself be enamored by your sweet smile and assume you don't mean it's up to the player if he wants to win twice or not.:)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'd strongly suggest not using champagne bottles (or about most other bottles, for that matter) for physical insertion. The chance for a bottle to break is real, especially champagnebottles are prone to break.

Yes, yes, I'm a real joy to have at your party! I'm like your guarantee that the guests won't overstay their welcome. :)

Reactions: Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'd strongly suggest not using champagne bottles (or about most other bottles, for that matter) for physical insertion. The chance for a bottle to break is real, especially champagne bottles are prone to break.

Yes, yes, I'm a real joy to have at your party! I'm like your guarantee that the guests won't overstay their welcome. :)
Now I'm afraid none of this is unknown to Notty, and she eagerly awaits for one of us to try it only to see poor Becca subject to the most atrocious of bottle malfunction :eek:

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
I'd strongly suggest not using champagne bottles (or about most other bottles, for that matter) for physical insertion. The chance for a bottle to break is real, especially champagnebottles are prone to break.
It's perfectly fine, unless one intends to slam Becca's bum against a ship's bow while inserted.
Champagne bottles are extremely tough, having been designed to withstand high pressure, but it only takes a tiny defect, such as a bubble in the glass, to compromise its strength, says Dr Mark Miodownik, a material scientist at King’s College London.

Reactions: Dripping

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This is not a mod request, but have you guys considered setting up a Discord? I only say because this sort of convo is much more comfortable in a real-time chat than a forum.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
This is not a mod request, but have you guys considered setting up a Discord? I only say because this sort of convo is much more comfortable in a real-time chat than a forum.
It has been discussed before, and what came out of that discussion was that most of us weren't comfortable with Discord, and also that it would get difficult for the dev to participate and keep in touch with us there, due to the SMS-like feel. Better one single good place than several lesser ones, you see? :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Wow - either limiting our reactions is slowing down the thread, chapter 3 has run out of steam, or the slow-ass internet here at the hotel is making me miss everything going on in here and there'll be twenty pages that suddenly appear when I post this.

Probably the last - and that damn Mike keeps flipping the wireless router off and restarting it. :mad:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes