Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is it me, or Sarah is having the most original content? VR, SP, no movies... AND of course, there is her regular content on Ophion as well. And don't get me started on the watergames :D
In respect of the original three she certainly gets most original content in variety. But things like C7 and the film are for those who want to spend time with her and not play VR (although you can do both - I like more than one route!). Chris has her own original content of course which takes probs as long as the Sarah bundle. Annie...Annie has something else *wiggles eyebrows*

I sorta see time with Sarah on her good path as being the "fun" route. The sorta of girl who pads around in her socks, probs has pizza down her shirt and likes curling up on the sofa y'know? Not an image I associate with Chris or Annie. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
I'd rather talk about Amanda and Harris, as did Akamari a few pages back. Either they had a plan, and now it's foiled because Harris bailed out, or the old gal is hiding something else. The thing is, if Amanda and Harris were indeed planning some kind of shit, Harris would maybe share her mission order with Walker (we don't know how she thinks or acts). This whole "the ship thought you were dead, so it conveniently sent your secret mission order to everyone on payroll" reeks plot point anyway :p
It kind of makes sense. Doc only seemed to care about knowing where was Harris when we first met her. I suppose there goes another person to the list of shift people in that base. Not that she wasn't already suspicious.

So we got Doc maybe doing something with Harris about the green goblins of Ophion. :unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yes she was awfully nice. When she was updated with our beloved orders.;)
Oh, she apologised? Forgive me m'lady, here I thought there was some bad blood between us. I'm sure that your apology has nothing to do with the fact that I could shut down the work of your entire life. Apologies made under these conditions mean less than nothing.
Wha...you don't think she knew before meeting you do you? *thought she'd just made a lucky guess!*

If that's the case, then someone must have told her? *is shocked at this!*

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wha...you don't think she knew before meeting you do you? *thought she'd just made a lucky guess!*

Yes, Kelly is awfully "nice" too.:sneaky:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Annie...Annie has something else *wiggles eyebrows*
Annie will use that special metal to make one of those automated fuck machines, then get MC or Chris to load whomever she doesn't like into it. If she really dislikes them to offset the pleasure, she will have a tape of her singing those terrible drinking songs and an IV to constantly have the victim on the edge of alcohol poisoning.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Annie will use that special metal to make one of those automated fuck machines, then get MC or Chris to load whomever she doesn't like into it. If she really dislikes them to offset the pleasure, she will have a tape of her singing those terrible drinking songs and an IV to constantly have the victim on the edge of alcohol poisoning.
Her song was aces! *tuts at the lack of culture around here!*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
In respect of the original three she certainly gets most original content in variety. But things like C7 and the film are for those who want to spend time with her and not play VR (although you can do both - I like more than one route!). Chris has her own original content of course which takes probs as long as the Sarah bundle. Annie...Annie has something else *wiggles eyebrows*

I sorta see time with Sarah on her good path as being the "fun" route. The sorta of girl who pads around in her socks, probs has pizza down her shirt and likes curling up on the sofa y'know? Not an image I associate with Chris or Annie. :)
Sarah is a cutie pie, what Chris and Annie obviously aren't. Although they're cute in their own way, that's not the word I'd use first to describe them. But when you say "Annie... Annie has something else", I can't help but scream THEA LUNDGREN CONSPIRACY BITCHES!!

Now, hear me out! It's Food for Thought* time! What if Harris was actually a true professional and that she would never, under any circumstances, tell her real order to her friend Amanda? What if the only way to pass this information was to hack the Vanguard into thinking the MC was dead, so the order would be leaked? Harris being still on the Intrepid would then have the perfect alibi! :unsure:

* Food for Thought isn't affiliated with any company whatsoever and should only be regarded as crazy fun theories. TinFoil Magazine

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But when you say "Annie... Annie has something else", I can't help but scream THEA LUNDGREN CONSPIRACY BITCHES!!
Or you could have a good look around the lounge :)

*considers that an excellent point at which to Poof!*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I want to go pub crawling with Annie. Granted, there's only one place to drink on Ophion, so what we should do is hide a few bottles in the caves around and go cave crawling while drunk and singin' loud raunchy songs!

Reactions: Akamari

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*is sure this is all a big co-incidence*
Sure, sure...
RC? Are you saying you don't trust my characters? *clasps hand to her chest and looks all hurt...* ;)
That would be muuuch more believable without the winky face (maybe remember that for next time? ;))
Sarah is a cutie pie, what Chris and Annie obviously aren't. Although they're cute in their own way, that's not the word I'd use first to describe them. But when you say "Annie... Annie has something else", I can't help but scream THEA LUNDGREN CONSPIRACY BITCHES!!

* Food for Thought isn't affiliated with any company whatsoever and should only be regarded as crazy fun theories. TinFoil Magazine
I told you all this before, but nobody listened *In your faces conspiracy bitches!*
I subscribe to that magazine, I don't remember that line! Are you making stuff up again?

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Investigating with Annie! I'd love to do that! With disguises and everything! :love:

Harris being still on the Intrepid would then have the perfect alibi! :unsure:
Maybe... Harris is stuck in the loo.:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes