DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*hugs him for his wickedness!*
Well yo know I am a fan of Douglas Adams and your game, so some wickedndness is a given:cool: Also love hugs though:love:

On some worse news my isp decided to stop working as soon as came home and ot may be a while so be gentle on mewiyh pages to catch up

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Now that I think about it, Amanda looked and behaved in a devilish fashion, knowing what the MC would think... let's think about the first song Notty mentioned "temptation" by heaven 17...
Beautiful creatures with unacceptable features.... that part could be referring to the LGM, if we think more about it... Amanda returned safely even without the player's help... and she was negotiating with the greens... now the big question is... what is she offering them and what's her goal... that mysterious starship Annie's friend swears flew around ?
While i like the idea that Doc was negociating something with the ophions, instead of a actual first contact like she proclaimed, i don't think that they were responsible for that ship since they ophions don't look very advanced. Plus that that is taking into acount the story of Annie's friend as true and not a tall tale from a drunk guy.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
While i like the idea that Doc was negociating something with the ophions, instead of a actual first contact like she proclaimed, i don't think that they were responsible for that ship since they ophions don't look very advanced. Plus that that is taking into acount the story of Annie's friend as true and not a tall tale from a drunk guy.
*nods nods*

No they don't look very advanced do they?

And, aye, from the way she told it her mate could well have been sloshed. Seems to be an engineer thing!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frap

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't think that we can say the Ophions don't have advanced technology. For all we know, they could look down on us for being dressed, which is a thing only savages would do in their society. Also, the few LGM we've seen might very well not be representative of their entire species. Imagine a bunch of aliens landing on Earth today and being confronted to a few guys lost in the desert. Could they say with certitude that the human race knows nothing about technology?

Of course, on Earth, there are plenty of facilities observable from space to determine our technology level, but what if the Ophions were so advanced that they could hide it to the human eyes, Wakanda style? Or it could even be underground, and we'd be none the wiser. As for me, I still think that they're living in a hivemind society where the main female is assuming direct control!

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hello,

Tried both compressed links, both lead to click bait sites with no discernible download links that beg to add browser plugins and set off virus alerts. Tried in both FF and chrome. Any alternatives (please?)

Thanx in advance
Just checked both links, working fine, these file host are approved by the F95zone.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't think that we can say the Ophions don't have advanced technology. For all we know, they could look down on us for being dressed, which is a thing only savages would do in their society. Also, the few LGM we've seen might very well not be representative of their entire species. Imagine a bunch of aliens landing on Earth today and being confronted to a few guys lost in the desert. Could they say with certitude that the human race knows nothing about technology?

Of course, on Earth, there are plenty of facilities observable from space to determine our technology level, but what if the Ophions were so advanced that they could hide it to the human eyes, Wakanda style? Or it could even be underground, and we'd be none the wiser. As for me, I still think that they're living in a hivemind society where the main female is assuming direct control!
Maybe Ophion is like a prison colony for some alien matriarchal race, whose male members are altered into this primitive form as punishment and shipped off here. It would explain low population numbers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A valid set of arguments. Especially given where the base is I suppose.

It's a theory.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe Ophion is like a prison colony for some alien matriarchal race, whose male members are altered into this primitive form as punishment and shipped off here.

It would explain low population numbers.
Something has to surely?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I see your video, and I rise you the cutest prettiest Scot ever!
*Disclaimer* Huitieme inc. is not to be held accountable if you fall in love when perusing the video.
Eve Myles did one of these in Welsh, but I can't seem to find it.

I love Eve, met her a few times at conventions, she knows her stuff and does tend to like the wine a bit (in pint glasses if I remember rightly)

Hang on!!! Goes to conventions? Check!, Likes wine? Check!, Knows her sci-fi? Check! Nottravis are you really Eve Myles? :eek:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

A underground civilization with a isolacionist culture could explain the total lack of any advanced infraestructure on the surface. Still until we have more information i am not convinced about any of this.
Maybe there will be more clues to the ophions when the protagonist decides to visit the comms relay to fix it (as Chris asked).

ps: "you are bacteria". ºº_ºº :LOL: :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes