Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sarah is the girl I imagined as "best girlfriend" as a teenager. Nottravis made my teenage dreams come true. :love:

Great game, how can I add one more image in my sig? Need a place for Sarah...
I simply have three sigs and it works somehow...:)

EDIT: Yeah it's probably about total width not exceeding limits.

Reactions: Mr Deishu

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
While i like the idea that Doc was negociating something with the ophions, instead of a actual first contact like she proclaimed, i don't think that they were responsible for that ship since they ophions don't look very advanced. Plus that that is taking into acount the story of Annie's friend as true and not a tall tale from a drunk guy.
*nods nods*

No they don't look very advanced do they?

And, aye, from the way she told it her mate could well have been sloshed. Seems to be an engineer thing!
Something has to surely?
Now I am even more convinced... ophion is an alien colony where they send the unwanted elements.. wonder if they great each other saying howdy or good die mate...
Why I am hearing McGruder cry out "There cannae be only one!" and letting her GPMG let fly?
As long as she doesn't pull a sword...

I solemnly vow that I will not ask McGruder to play with my gun.... and won't call her a peepsqueek.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Now I am even more convinced... ophion is an alien colony where they send the unwanted elements.. wonder if they great each other saying howdy or good die mate...
Better idea yet, Ophions are actually the human dissidents who have been genetically modified. This is the government dirty little secret! And Thea has never killed her lovers, they were changed into LGM and commander Bailey tries to cover up the case by having her treated like a terrorist! It all makes sense now. I was blind but now I see!

I solemnly vow that I will not ask McGruder to play with my gun.... and won't call her a peepsqueek.
But, calling her a pipsqueak is half the fun! Other half is trying to stay alive for more than one minute afterward \o/

Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Better idea yet, Ophions are actually the human dissidents who have been genetically modified. This is the government dirty little secret! And Thea has never killed her lovers, they were changed into LGM and commander Bailey tries to cover up the case by having her treated like a terrorist! It all makes sense now. I was blind but now I see!
Could it be that PPF actually stands for oPhion People's Front?!:oops:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
ACIO, friend. All Conspiracy Is Ophionable :D

Nice new sig, by the way ;)
R: :ROFLMAO:

Yours too.;) Y'know, gotta keep up with you! Now, I just need to get my Garðaríki project going! ...That's right, if you're going west, I'm going east!:p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
R: :ROFLMAO:

Yours too.;) Y'know, gotta keep up with you! Now, I just need to get my Garðaríki project going! ...That's right, if you're going west, I'm going east!:p
Color me intrigued already <3
So it is war then. Who's gonna win?
The VS the ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes