Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Speaking of trust, who can guarantee that Mike's switching thing didn't affect the water purifying system ? Who knows if the water is drinkable... I'm looking at you mister eau de toilet...

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A underground civilization with a isolacionist culture could explain the total lack of any advanced infraestructure on the surface. Still until we have more information i am not convinced about any of this.
Maybe there will be more clues to the ophions when the protagonist decides to visit the comms relay to fix it (as Chris asked).

ps: "you are bacteria". ºº_ºº :LOL: :LOL:
What about a very old advanced civilization which faced a global catastrophe a very very long time ago?
It would explain no more structures on the surface, collapsed and vanished by the time.
All the remaining infrastructures would be underground with very interesting old alien techs to be reactivated... some/a lot of electric power will be needed to achieve that.:D

About the Ophions, a few has survived after the catastrophic event, chosen or not to be in safe structures underground. With time passing... i have to many theories about degeneration, different castes, population size regulation, outcasts for genetic defects, knowledge loss, lack of resources and power, etc!o_O

Was the Vanguard being radar-scanned before entering the atmosphere?:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22 and Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sarah is the girl I imagined as "best girlfriend" as a teenager. Nottravis made my teenage dreams come true. :love:

Great game, how can I add one more image in my sig? Need a place for Sarah...
I am so pleased you got to play this - and even more pleased you liked it! :)

Sarah is a lot of fun. As you might have gathered there are a lot of paths in this game, but Sarah's I think is the most fun one.

Ooooh I had a like to give, did they reset?

All I need to do now is get the FeMC tied up in a room being dominated by Yvonne and Chris and I will probably need to buy more batteries.
*wonders how a meeting between Chris and McGruder will go - if they even meet that is...*

To be honest at this point i don't trust anyone. Still waiting to see who i can trust
Becca?
Well, that is a reasonable approach considering all the weirdness around. :cool:
Weirdness? Surely not...
How do you it's really dead if it wasn't reported on the news? We all know that's how the truth is spread! :)
*nods sagely*

What about a very old advanced civilization which faced a global catastrophe a very very long time ago?
It would explain no more structures on the surface, collapsed and vanished by the time.
All the remaining infrastructures would be underground with very interesting old alien techs to be reactivated... some/a lot of electric power will be needed to achieve that.:D

About the Ophions, a few has survived after the catastrophic event, chosen or not to be in safe structures underground. With time passing... i have to many theories about degeneration, different castes, population size regulation, outcasts for genetic defects, knowledge loss, lack of resources and power, etc!o_O

Was the Vanguard being radar-scanned before entering the atmosphere?:unsure:
But wasn't the refit to blame?

*grumbles as she is out of likes already - I even tried to ration them!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Question for the class today - and it's a rather important one.

So as you know there are a few plot lines running at the mo. How many have you spotted?

I say this is an important one as if you're seeing threads that don't exist or haven't spotted some of them, I can tweak the dialogue/script a little bit. You see I have no problem in you screwing up *will laugh her arse off actually!* but as long as it is fair. Obviously, as far as I'm concerned I'm laying everything out for you - and we have some more plot lines mature in Four.

But I just want to take a temperature check on what the players are seeing. So, to repeat:

How many plot lines have you spotted?

*so far *cackles*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

So as you know there are a few plot lines running at the mo. How many have you spotted?

I say this is an important one as if you're seeing threads that don't exist or haven't spotted some of them, I can tweak the dialogue/script a little bit. You see I have no problem in you screwing up *will laugh her arse off actually!* but as long as it is fair. Obviously, as far as I'm concerned I'm laying everything out for you - and we have some more plot lines mature in Four.

But I just want to take a temperature check on what the players are seeing. So, to repeat:

To be completely honest, with all the talk of hidden stuff and easter eggs, I was too busy trying to find said easter eggs to properly follow the story.
I've just started again to have a proper playthrough and to follow the story; I did have two playthroughs previously but I wasn't concentrating properly, I was trying to 'beat the game' which I know I can't do. I'm sorry :(
I'll come back in a while and answer properly if you'll still have me. :unsure:;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
To be completely honest, with all the talk of hidden stuff and easter eggs, I was too busy trying to find said easter eggs to properly follow the story.
I've just started again to have a proper playthrough and to follow the story; I did have two playthroughs previously but I wasn't concentrating properly, I was trying to 'beat the game' which I know I can't do. I'm sorry :(
I'll come back in a while and answer properly if you'll still have me. :unsure:;)
*chuckles*

It's up to the player how they wish to play the game. I just make a little world for you to run around in :)

Although it is a heavily plotted game, it is designed - in all seriousness - for you to be able to turn a blind eye to most of it and just have fun. Of course, in my opinion, it's a much deeper game (and has more content) if you do go plot heavy. But! Player choice!

Reactions: DA22 and Oddball2k

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As mentioned I only played to CH 2.

The sudden change in work orders to go to Ophion and repair it.

Using a ship that is barely out of retrofit.

The secret mission to determine to shut it down or not.

The maybe alien spaceship (Annie's friend).

The oddity of the cargo.

The oddities with the ship/station (power problems, etc.).

The oddity of your sister being on planet.

Station infighting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*wonders how a meeting between Chris and McGruder will go - if they even meet that is...*
Probably not well, that's why they would need an Ava shaped buffer.

They can argue verbally but if they need to get physical they would have a tied up vulnerable young lady willing to take one for the team.

Or two in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: frap

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Probably not well, that's why they would need an Ava shaped buffer.

They can argue verbally but if they need to get physical they would have a tied up vulnerable young lady willing to take one for the team.

Or two in this case.
*is in awe of the nobleness of your sacrifice for the good of the mission*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes