I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*chuckles*

I know you guys too well. One flutter of eyelashes from one of them and it will all go to hell :)
Nope! I will stay totally resolute throughout my gameplay, yep! Except for Rah-Rah, she gets me going every time, oh and Chris, Amanda's got that look about her too! Maybe Annie as well. :unsure: But definitely no-one else! So ner! :p
Hi hi :)

A test render for you given the user name :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enough with the saggy boobs! What did she ever do to you?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nope! I will stay totally resolute throughout my gameplay, yep! Except for Rah-Rah, she gets me going every time, oh and Chris, Amanda's got that look about her too! Maybe Annie as well. :unsure: But definitely no-one else! So ner! :p

Enough with the saggy boobs! What did she ever do to you?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sore milky boobs are no laughing matter, unless you were drugged by water and impregnated by LGMs for a secret society plan to rule a desolate planet. Then it gets a chuckle.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
As long as I can take your hand and go "See that? and that? and this?...."

I'm completely relaxed at you guys making a mistake. Less so about me making one...
In my eyes you can't ever make a mistake.:)

For example, let's say I'll make a decision while wandering on the surface to run over unfamiliar terrain and I get stuck in a quicksand out of the blue. Now, let's say you made a "mistake" and there wasn't any warning there could be quicksand on Ophion. I'll survive, but lose my beloved shoe. Now, is it reasonable for me to blame you for the loss of the finest piece of cobblery I've ever had? Of course not. It's logical to assume there are perils out there and I should have been more careful.:)

This may be a poor example, but it's morning and that's not the most productive time of the day for me.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
In my eyes you can't ever make a mistake.:)

For example, let's say I'll make a decision while wandering on the surface to run over unfamiliar terrain and I get stuck in a quicksand out of the blue. Now, let's say you made a "mistake" and there wasn't any warning there could be quicksand on Ophion. I'll survive, but lose my beloved shoe. Now, is it reasonable for me to blame you for the loss of the finest piece of cobblery I've ever had? Of course not. It's logical to assume there are perils out there and I should have been more careful.:)

This may be a poor example, but it's morning and that's not the most productive time of the day for me.
*nods nods* Yep, with you on that. I can't (and won't) assume the players are idiots. But it was one of the reasons why I'd been slowing building up the consequences thing in One to Three. By the time anyone (if there is anyone left playing!) is playing Four they should be aware that shit can happen...

On the other hand I do want to be as fair as possible. No surprises....well, not that many *cackles*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's a filthy, filthy job but someone has to do it.

I mean, who else would be willing to be alone with 2 hard bodied incredibly hot military women one of whom has a thing for young ladies.

Someone needs to keep them from killing each other and their minds, and hands, on something else.

If you'll excuse me for a few minutes my .. er .. rabbit needs feeding ... yup yup.
Oh the sacrifice, oh the martyrdom. I would keep them busy without acting like a drama queen
My apologies I suspect the early hour has made me somewhat unclear for in what I was asking! *is sorry*

Becca's little summary is there to give you a "Were you aware this existed?" sort of nudge more than anything else. What I'm after is, for example something more like:

• The Vanguard is out of action.
  • The power problems
  • Kelly behaving oddly
  • etc etc
Obviously all these are the obvious ones!
The plots I can think of are:

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Probably not well, that's why they would need an Ava shaped buffer.

They can argue verbally but if they need to get physical they would have a tied up vulnerable young lady willing to take one for the team.

Or two in this case.
Were that to happen, I would be willing to take video evidence to ensure no Ava has been harmed in the making of this arrangement.

Hi hi :)

A test render for you given the user name :)
*is now thinking of changing is username to FingeredBeccaLover* :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes