DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone has a quick link for me to that mods post that explains the limitations on emoji's? I have an idea that might work for everyone if mods like it and no one proposed it before. Might even make a little money for this site, but to lazy to search and dinner to be prepared:p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Anyone has a quick link for me to that mods post that explains the limitations on emoji's? I have an idea that might work for everyone if mods like it and no one proposed it before. Might even make a little money for this site, but to lazy to search and dinner to be prepared:p
Linky link

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*had a peek at it*

*thought how can anyone rock up all these likes they're banging on about?*

*checked her own...*

Oh shit...
Yep, your scheme of taking over the forum via likes counter is there for all to see!:p

I can't understand why would anyone place any value on such arbitrary number, but I've talked about that enough over there. To me the only number that really matters on this site is a certain heavy number.:)

Reactions: Huitieme

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh! Also thank you for the threads and theories so far. I'm not, for obvious reasons, really going to comment on them but they are both fascinating and hugely useful to me in judging whether I'm feeding you the information you need.

Laters!
You are welcome, wait till you read my canon walkthrough. Just did the Kelly speculations apart since they are possibly a bit to meta for a canon walkthrough.

If anyone is interested in my proposl for the likes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-art...e-moved-to-artwork-instead.34585/post-2249158

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
threads and theories so far. I'm not, for obvious reasons, really going to comment on them but they are both fascinating and hugely useful to me in judging whether I'm feeding you the information you need.
Ha... I guess I have been playing it wrong. The MC has the least amount of back story. We are told he is just an engineer brought in to fix a problem, so while he is the one we are viewing the story through, we really know the least about him.

So if he is "just an engineer, brought in to fix a faulty generator" that is how I have been playing the game. So much fk'd up stuff happens in the military that all the stuff going on would be plausible to an engineer brought in to fix a problem.

Besides, is there even a "mystery" solving track? All the decisions seem to be made depending on who you want to sleep with and how you want to sleep with them.... (adult game right?)

So, you can't tell Annie that her theories are bat shit crazy if you want to sleep with her... You can't tell Chris to calm the fuck down about shit if you want to sleep with her either.

It looks like Sarah may be the most flexible... you can go hard or soft with her (it appears?)...

So, maybe there is a "solve the mystery you sorry celibate dolt" track and I have just missed it.

Reactions: popabear

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh! Also thank you for the threads and theories so far. I'm not, for obvious reasons, really going to comment on them but they are both fascinating and hugely useful to me in judging whether I'm feeding you the information you need.

Laters!
You are feeding us a lot of information, but the problem is: some of it seems spread out over different paths, which means the MC could actually never know all of it, unless at least the important tidbits are presented on multiple occasions.

Reactions: Akamari and DA22

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Besides, is there even a "mystery" solving track? All the decisions seem to be made depending on who you want to sleep with and how you want to sleep with them.... (adult game right?)
There are plenty mission related topics that you can talk about or not. There are decisions about conducting the repairs. There is the Vanguard crisis where you can save the day or leave it to Chris. There is Walker rescue mission that you can participate or not. Etc. You deal with the main plot no matter what girls do you fancy.

So, you can't tell Annie that her theories are bat shit crazy if you want to sleep with her...
You can do that. She won't hate you forever because you disagree on something.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ha... I guess I have been playing it wrong. The MC has the least amount of back story. We are told he is just an engineer brought in to fix a problem, so while he is the one we are viewing the story through, we really know the least about him.

So if he is "just an engineer, brought in to fix a faulty generator" that is how I have been playing the game. So much fk'd up stuff happens in the military that all the stuff going on would be plausible to an engineer brought in to fix a problem.

So, you can't tell Annie that her theories are bat shit crazy if you want to sleep with her... You can't tell Chris to calm the fuck down about shit if you want to sleep with her either.

It looks like Sarah may be the most flexible... you can go hard or soft with her (it appears?)...

So, maybe there is a "solve the mystery you sorry celibate dolt" track and I have just missed it.
I think the MC is kept vague on purpose so we as the players can step in his boots and form him the way that suits our playstyle. If Notty would flesh him out to much, we would start to play him as the character she provided to us instead of making our choices. I agree though with Dripping point that Notty has her work cut out to provide us with enough information for those that would only play one path. Somehow I do have faith in her capabillities though since she seems to have put a lot of work, effort and thought in her project.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
There are, indeed, multiple ways to get the information you -need-. But, just like RL, depending on who you talk to, spend time with and the actions you commit will provide other information. Some useful. Some not. Some relating to the main plot, some relating to side plots.

Where I think a particular piece of information is especially important, I give you more than option to get hold of it (or allow you an other chance to get it) either in the same chapter or in later ones. But equally I don't spoon feed you because at the end of the day it's your choices that have to count - not mine.

It is entirely possible that your MC may pay only lip service to his main mission, becoming more involved in a side one - and this is fine. In fact this is entirely deliberate. It's your MC and your story after all.

So you may play your MC as a LT totally dedicated to resolving the power issue. Good for you - you're a fine upstanding officer :)

You may also decide to play him as a somewhat resentful character who doesn't want to be on Ophion and couldn't care two shits about the power plant on a station he may have already decided to close down. After all it's a pure waste of time, no? No what interests you more is the...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may also decide, well screw all that. I'm just going to get laid! And that's fine too. :)

What you decide to do in my world is up to you. There is no single path, but many stories. Just enjoy yours.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think the MC is kept vague on purpose so we as the players can step in his boots and form him the way that suits our playstyle. If Notty would flesh him out to much, we would start to play him as the character she provided to us instead of making our choices.
Totes this. This game is about you and -your- choices. Nothing to do with me at all.

Somehow I do have faith in her capabillities though since she sems to have put a lot of work, weffort and thought in her project.
Too kind but yep, I sweated buckets over this one! :) The number of Jaffa cakes that made the noble sacrifice to keep me going will be forever remembered. *looks solemn*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think the MC is kept vague on purpose so we as the players can step in his boots and form him the way that suits our playstyle. If Notty would flesh him out to much, we would start to play him as the character she provided to us instead of making our choices.
Personally, I like writing backstories for my characters in RPGs, but at the same time I like when they have some basic background that would give me a bit of guidance and assure me that I don't contradict anything.

Baldur's Gate is a great example in this giving key background points to the story while offering enough freedom to add own flavour to the character.

I'm fairly happy with what we have on the MC in Heavy Five.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Totes this. This game is about you and -your- choices. Nothing to do with me at all.

Too kind but yep, I sweated buckets over this one! :) The number of Jaffa cakes that made the noble sacrifice to keep me going will be forever remembered. *looks solemn*
Hands you another packet of Jaffa cakes, we would not like you to be without them:p

Reactions: Nottravis

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
*laughs* But no, no spiders I promise :)
She says no spiders, but she didn't say anything about spider pre-cursors.

I am waiting on the MC going into a cave, kicking up some dirt and getting high on Spice/dying of fungal infection.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*mutters about what a bunch of pervs
Coming from a woman that put me in a gimp suit
Wel I was wondering a bit about Kelly and did not really see much about my favorite theory, so some tin foil hatting about her that is likely completely of the mark, since we are missing too much information still. Warning wall of text :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will have to admit I haven't followed much on Kelly.

I'm not a big fan of incest and i've played enough choice based games with romance to know getting to know someone usually leads down one path and that's content i'm not interested in so going out of my way to avoid that.

As such i'm relying on you for Kelly theories now because i'm clueless about her character.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Coming from a woman that put me in a gimp suit
It was to prevent OEP450 issues! Safety first!
.... i've played enough choice based games with romance to know getting to know someone usually leads down one path ..(my bold)
*cries at her failure as a writer to have slain this dragon...* :cry:

See! Tears! Haven't cried this much since you assured me Vics Vaporub would do as lube!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes