Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was to prevent OEP450 issues! Safety first!

*cries at her failure as a writer to have slain this dragon...* :cry:

See! Tears! Haven't cried this much since you assured me Vics Vaporub would do as lube!
Aww babes, don't be sad.

Firstly it's not your failure as a writer, it's my paranoia. I see family in a game where sex happens and 9 times out of 10 it's going to lead down the rabbit hole.

Well I may be incredibly tiny and like sex a lot but I don't fire out sprogs like baby making conveyor belt so I aint no rabbit and I will fight to stay out of that hole as much as I can. Trust me sweetness, there aren't many holes I avoid ;)

I got told by 3 or 4 people incest was coming in the game so my paranoia struck and now I avoid certain things.

Totally not on you, that's all me.

Secondly, Vic's DID work as lube...

We got all the balls in there and the strapon. I heard you screaming, you were loving it. Although it was a bit weird you sounded a bit like those gym rats "oh fuck, the burn" ... I guess it was a bit of a workout, feel the burn it was.

I enjoyed myself anyway.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Aww babes, don't be sad.

Firstly it's not your failure as a writer, it's my paranoia. I see family in a game where sex happens and 9 times out of 10 it's going to lead down the rabbit hole.

Well I may be incredibly tiny and like sex a lot but I don't fire out sprogs like baby making conveyor belt so I aint no rabbit and I will fight to stay out of that hole as much as I can.

I got told by 3 or 4 people incest was coming in the game so my paranoia struck and now I avoid certain things.

Totally not on you, that's all me.

*nods nods nods*

Actually on this, a quick design note. I could never understand, and indeed was rather tired of, games where if I wanted to romance X I also had to romance Y and Z as well for some stupid reason. Never made any sense to me, especially if I had no interest in them.

So the game was designed at first with no smut routes at all - and then these were added on afterwards. That way I ensured that you could romance who you wanted to, if you wanted to - but that didn't mean spending time with them would automatically lead to a romance route.

You can spend time with all my chars without any romance or sex path being mandatory. Because, y'know...RL. :) I mean you might not fancy Annie but she's fun to go drinking with etc. (well providing you take ear plugs...). Trisha, or say Amanda, won't be everybody's cup of tea sexually but they can be interesting to talk to etc

Secondly, Vic's DID work as lube...

We got all the balls in there and the strapon. I heard you screaming, you were loving it. Although it was a bit weird you sounded a bit like those gym rats "oh fuck, the burn" ... I guess it was a bit of a workout, feel the burn it was.

I enjoyed myself anyway.
You're so mean to me - and next time we're counting all the balls in and all the balls out. *is sure she makes an odd clink noise if she turns around too quick*

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Coming from a woman that put me in a gimp suit

I will have to admit I haven't followed much on Kelly.

I'm not a big fan of incest and i've played enough choice based games with romance to know getting to know someone usually leads down one path and that's content i'm not interested in so going out of my way to avoid that.

As such i'm relying on you for Kelly theories now because i'm clueless about her character.
I would be very surprised if you would only be able to play Kelly as an incest/romance path, if I understood Notty well with the remarks I read when made my TLDR's it will be pretty hard to get on her incest path and will be kinda different as the usual ones on this site. So feel free to visit your little sister once in a while but you can always wear a celibacy girdle. :p

Reactions: Akamari

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Actually on this, a quick design note. I could never understand, and indeed was rather tired of, games where if I wanted to romance X I also had to romance Y and Z as well for some stupid reason. Never made any sense to me, especially if I had no interest in them.
This is easy to answer, and it is even the fault of your side of the pond.

The specific quote of these modern day philosophers.
"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
You can spend time with all my chars without any romance or sex path being mandatory. Because, y'know...RL. :) I mean you might not fancy Annie but she's fun to go drinking with etc. (well providing you take ear plugs...). Trisha, or say Amanda, won't be everybody's cup of tea sexually but they can be interesting to talk to etc
You mean we can interact with them like NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS? :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though, I'll never be able to thank you enough for making these characters feel real. :love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*think*
I'd best stop wearing stillies maybe? The whole "boobs at head height" thing is a safety issue I suppose.
Luckily I normally never have that problem, just need to remember to duck in time though in some older houses. :cry:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You mean we can interact with them like NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS? :eek:

Seriously though, I'll never be able to thank you enough for making these characters feel real. :love:
You're welcome :)

But they have to feel real otherwise...Well. You'll see. :)

*hoped no one heard her cackle*

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was to prevent OEP450 issues! Safety first!

*cries at her failure as a writer to have slain this dragon...* :cry:

See! Tears! Haven't cried this much since you assured me Vics Vaporub would do as lube!
Hahaha i actually know someone who did something similar because of acepting a bet while drunk. Luckly for her she only spread it around the labia not inside the vagina. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're welcome :)

But they have to feel real otherwise...Well. You'll see. :)
Feeling real makes us (the players) care about what happens to them during the story. Which in turn can lead to some very sweet moments or some that are really heart breaking. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hahaha i actually know someone who did something similar because of acepting a bet while drunk. Luckly for her she only spread it around the labia not inside the vagina. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feeling real makes us (the players) care about what happens to them during the story. Which in turn can lead to some very sweet moments or some that are really heart breaking. :)
You're assuming it was the vagina... :(

But yeppers :) I want you to care about these peeps.

No...wait. That's not right. I want you to have feelings about these peeps. Yeah...that's the one :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There are, indeed, multiple ways to get the information you -need-. But, just like RL, depending on who you talk to, spend time with and the actions you commit will provide other information. Some useful. Some not. Some relating to the main plot, some relating to side plots.

Where I think a particular piece of information is especially important, I give you more than option to get hold of it (or allow you an other chance to get it) either in the same chapter or in later ones. But equally I don't spoon feed you because at the end of the day it's your choices that have to count - not mine.

It is entirely possible that your MC may pay only lip service to his main mission, becoming more involved in a side one - and this is fine. In fact this is entirely deliberate. It's your MC and your story after all.

So you may play your MC as a LT totally dedicated to resolving the power issue. Good for you - you're a fine upstanding officer :)

You may also decide to play him as a somewhat resentful character who doesn't want to be on Ophion and couldn't care two shits about the power plant on a station he may have already decided to close down. After all it's a pure waste of time, no? No what interests you more is the...

You may also decide, well screw all that. I'm just going to get laid! And that's fine too. :)

What you decide to do in my world is up to you. There is no single path, but many stories. Just enjoy yours.
I'm planning a bit of professional, part time trill seeker and a full time lover
Imagine little sister McGruder Massiveshlong. Being the adorable Tsundere with an assault cannon. I can already hear Hoover Dam preparing for the rush of liquids coming from Ava.
I think I need some me-time
*think*
I'd best stop wearing stillies maybe? The whole "boobs at head height" thing is a safety issue I suppose.
Or hang with normal height people

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Methinks Notty may actually be channeling George R. R. Martin - get ready for a body count!
Maybe she wants to beat him, quarter him, then drag him behind a horse for a few miles and then burry him and dance on his grave. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes