DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah...no. Killing characters just for sake of killing is not something i enjoy. :cool:
Not sure though if it would be possible to make a play through where everyone survives, Notty intends to make our choices to be emotional, some people dying that you would not wish to and some others hating your guts at end of game may be part of that. Only Notty knows for sure though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not sure though if it would be possible to make a play through where everyone survives, Notty intends to make our choices to be emotional, some people dying that you would not wish to and some others hating your guts at end of game may be part of that. Only Notty knows for sure though.
I was talking about game of thrones where people appearing only to die happens quite a lot. I however have no problems with decisions (maybe) leading to deadly situations. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was talking about game of thrones where people appearing only to die happens quite a lot. I however have no problems with decisions (maybe) leading to deadly situations. :)
Ah yeah the old "Red, yellow and blue is bad" discussion of the % of which people wearing what color shirts that died in Star Trek is much the same :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

See! Tears! Haven't cried this much since you assured me Vics Vaporub would do as lube!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Secondly, Vic's DID work as lube...

We got all the balls in there and the strapon. I heard you screaming, you were loving it. Although it was a bit weird you sounded a bit like those gym rats "oh fuck, the burn" ... I guess it was a bit of a workout, feel the burn it was.

I enjoyed myself anyway.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're so mean to me - and next time we're counting all the balls in and all the balls out. *is sure she makes an odd clink noise if she turns around too quick*
:unsure:
*nods nods nods*

Actually on this, a quick design note. I could never understand, and indeed was rather tired of, games where if I wanted to romance X I also had to romance Y and Z as well for some stupid reason. Never made any sense to me, especially if I had no interest in them.

So the game was designed at first with no smut routes at all - and then these were added on afterwards. That way I ensured that you could romance who you wanted to, if you wanted to - but that didn't mean spending time with them would automatically lead to a romance route.

You can spend time with all my chars without any romance or sex path being mandatory. Because, y'know...RL. :) I mean you might not fancy Annie but she's fun to go drinking with etc. (well providing you take ear plugs...). Trisha, or say Amanda, won't be everybody's cup of tea sexually but they can be interesting to talk to etc
This is one of the many reasons why I love this game; choice! :love:
Methinks Notty may actually be channeling George R. R. Martin - get ready for a body count!
George R. R. Martin wishes he was Notty

Reactions: frap and Akamari

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Totally thought you were gonna say you'll stop kneeling down to talk to me then.

Missed the opportunity for a short joke.

For shame.
She got a big boob joke in at least. Give her a break her mind is broken after being with Chris. I wouldn't be surprised if she does ahegao randomly instead of eyebrow wiggles.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Dripping

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes