DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*mutters about what a bunch of pervs plays her stuff as she goes to see what else she can do to Sarah* ;)
That is why you are adorable if maybe not quite completely fully an innocent. :p
"Oops! We ran into some problem!"

If I didn't know better, I'd say this is Thea's sabotage work! Her name is written all over this mess!

So now we're at a point where the dev who has been the most active with the community is second-guessing herself... So this is it? The folly of mankind.

This issue is taking way too much of our time and energy here :(

I'd rather talk about Amanda and Harris, as did Akamari a few pages back. Either they had a plan, and now it's foiled because Harris bailed out, or the old gal is hiding something else. The thing is, if Amanda and Harris were indeed planning some kind of shit, Harris would maybe share her mission order with Walker (we don't know how she thinks or acts). This whole "the ship thought you were dead, so it conveniently sent your secret mission order to everyone on payroll" reeks plot point anyway :p
Well it has been mentioned before by some about the plotlines, but considering the situation MC finds himself in and all those coincidences happening with a badly outfitted vanguard, troubles during transport and suddenly changing orders that get public and the weird things about the base lots off things are off.

I might even go as far if you would be someone who thinks there is a Thea behind every bush and rock that everything t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Will get to that in my canon playthrough when I get the chance to write that out. Will be delayed a little due to ISP problems and hopefully having my new computer on Sunday. :)

Some nighttime music for my fellow PPS members:

*wonders how a meeting between Chris and McGruder will go - if they even meet that is...*
Well for some reason I would be so surprised if we were not to have the pleusure of meeting McGruder and Harris on Ophion. Remember there was a puppet master wanting Harris on Ophion, besides we want our Duel in the Sun. :p
QUOTE="Nottravis, post: 2246979, member: 52934"]
*chuckles*

It's up to the player how they wish to play the game. I just make a little world for you to run around in :)

Although it is a heavily plotted game, it is designed - in all seriousness - for you to be able to turn a blind eye to most of it and just have fun. Of course, in my opinion, it's a much deeper game (and has more content) if you do go plot heavy. But! Player choice!
[/QUOTE]

I will likely reveal some of the plotlines i noticed while do my canon playthrough in thoughts of MC. Even if they would be far enough from the mark, but you do have a lot of plots going on Notty as Thea also noticed and I am not sure I have seen even half of them. :p

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*nods nods* Yep, with you on that. I can't (and won't) assume the players are idiots. But it was one of the reasons why I'd been slowing building up the consequences thing in One to Three. By the time anyone (if there is anyone left playing!) is playing Four they should be aware that shit can happen...

On the other hand I do want to be as fair as possible. No surprises....well, not that many *cackles*
Yeah, whenever there is *cackles* there is bad shit about to happen or you have planned a surprise that no-one sees coming :rolleyes: ;)
Yep, but not yours! :devilish:
*is now thinking of changing is username to FingeredBeccaLover* :unsure:
*is now thinking of equally inventive usernames* :unsure: Aww! I can't change my username again until September *has already used my two username changes in sixty days* huh :censored::confused:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Question for the class today - and it's a rather important one.

So as you know there are a few plot lines running at the mo. How many have you spotted?

I say this is an important one as if you're seeing threads that don't exist or haven't spotted some of them, I can tweak the dialogue/script a little bit. You see I have no problem in you screwing up *will laugh her arse off actually!* but as long as it is fair. Obviously, as far as I'm concerned I'm laying everything out for you - and we have some more plot lines mature in Four.

But I just want to take a temperature check on what the players are seeing. So, to repeat:

How many plot lines have you spotted?

*so far *cackles*
The ones i can think of now.

View attachment 367538

Yep yep yep!

*poofs for work*
This sounds too nice....:unsure:
I bet there is a aquatic alien spider around there.:p

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Wel I was wondering a bit about Kelly and did not really see much about my favorite theory, so some tin foil hatting about her that is likely completely of the mark, since we are missing too much information still. Warning wall of text :p

I like that theory. If Kelly's attitude is an act, it would go well with your ideas.
I so hope it is an act... or at least a phase! :rolleyes:

*peeks in and quickly reads*
One thing I will say is that the MC is the MC. No sleight of hand there. *would consider that unfair as no way you could work it out**poofs*
Oh you, perfectly honest and innocent little devil you! :love:

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Wel I was wondering a bit about Kelly and did not really see much about my favorite theory, so some tin foil hatting about her that is likely completely of the mark, since we are missing too much information still. Warning wall of text :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*peeks in and quickly reads*

One thing I will say is that the MC is the MC. No slight of hand there. *would consider that unfair as no way you could work it out*

*poofs*
I would have been surprised if he was considering your rules, but it would have been a wonderfully wicked twist if you had given some incredibly subtle hints that the one persons thoughts we thought we could trust might be false. :ROFLMAO:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Very good tinfoiling!(y)

I particularly like the first theory. I don't think the MC is part of the plan though. If he was, I would expect her to treat her brother differently. Kelly's actions so far have only raised suspicions. Undermining her brother's trust seems hardly a good idea if he is to be an important ally in the scheme. I suspect there are multiple sides playing the game.:)

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Very good tinfoiling!(y)

I particularly like the first theory. I don't think the MC is part of the plan though. If he was, I would expect her to treat her brother differently. Kelly's actions so far have only raised suspicions. Undermining her brother's trust seems hardly a good idea if he is to be an important ally in the scheme. I suspect there are multiple sides playing the game.:)
You might underestimate the power a little sister thinks she has over her bigger brother after having trained him since she was born. She may well be right about that as well. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes