Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Question for the class today - and it's a rather important one.

So as you know there are a few plot lines running at the mo. How many have you spotted?

I say this is an important one as if you're seeing threads that don't exist or haven't spotted some of them, I can tweak the dialogue/script a little bit. You see I have no problem in you screwing up *will laugh her arse off actually!* but as long as it is fair. Obviously, as far as I'm concerned I'm laying everything out for you - and we have some more plot lines mature in Four.

But I just want to take a temperature check on what the players are seeing. So, to repeat:

How many plot lines have you spotted?

*so far *cackles*
Plot lines summarized at the end of each chapters?

Edit: Nope, the obvious ones! :)
My apologies I suspect the early hour has made me somewhat unclear for in what I was asking! *is sorry*

Becca's little summary is there to give you a "Were you aware this existed?" sort of nudge more than anything else. What I'm after is, for example something more like:

• The Vanguard is out of action.
  • The power problems
  • Kelly behaving oddly
  • etc etc
Obviously all these are the obvious ones!

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As mentioned I only played to CH 2.

The sudden change in work orders to go to Ophion and repair it.

Using a ship that is barely out of retrofit.

The secret mission to determine to shut it down or not.

The maybe alien spaceship (Annie's friend).

The oddity of the cargo.

The oddities with the ship/station (power problems, etc.).

The oddity of your sister being on planet.

Station infighting.
Thank you *is out of likes...*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*is in awe of the nobleness of your sacrifice for the good of the mission*
It's a filthy, filthy job but someone has to do it.

I mean, who else would be willing to be alone with 2 hard bodied incredibly hot military women one of whom has a thing for young ladies.

Someone needs to keep them from killing each other and their minds, and hands, on something else.

If you'll excuse me for a few minutes my .. er .. rabbit needs feeding ... yup yup.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It's a filthy, filthy job but someone has to do it.

I mean, who else would be willing to be alone with 2 hard bodied incredibly hot military women one of whom has a thing for young ladies.

Someone needs to keep them from killing each other and their minds, and hands, on something else.

If you'll excuse me for a few minutes my .. er .. rabbit needs feeding ... yup yup.
My rough guess of equivalent to what Ava thinks will happen

Reactions: Avaron1974

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Chris spends most of the day chasing Kelly. She is as much guilty as the MC who decided to get piss drunk with Annie and try bed her. The only difference is that Kelly didn't return her advances so far as we know.
I wonder if there's a path to let Chris get Kelly, then play the same Article 27 card. Imagine what MC might do to Chris, depending on their past circumstances!

*goes to scribble in Notty's plot path map*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*chuckles*

It's up to the player how they wish to play the game. I just make a little world for you to run around in :)

Although it is a heavily plotted game, it is designed - in all seriousness - for you to be able to turn a blind eye to most of it and just have fun. Of course, in my opinion, it's a much deeper game (and has more content) if you do go plot heavy. But! Player choice!
I've followed the game intently, by plot points I misunderstood, I thought you meant hidden plot points!
I've found on my two main walkthroughs (normal and arsehole) most of the end of chapter "you found or you did with someone" stuff ;)
I do have a list of questions/theories about a lot of stuff that I haven't asked about yet :unsure: ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've followed the game intently, by plot points I misunderstood, I thought you meant hidden plot points!
I've found on my two main walkthroughs (normal and arsehole) most of the end of chapter "you found or you did with someone" stuff ;)
I do have a list of questions/theories about a lot of stuff that I haven't asked about yet :unsure: ;)
My apologies I suspect the early hour has made me somewhat unclear for in what I was asking! *is sorry*

Becca's little summary is there to give you a "Were you aware this existed?" sort of nudge more than anything else. What I'm after is, for example something more like:

• The power problems
  • Kelly behaving oddly
  • etc etc

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if there's a path to let Chris get Kelly, then play the same Article 27 card. Imagine what MC might do to Chris, depending on their past circumstances!

*goes to scribble in Notty's plot path map*
Who knows! Oh...I do :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, we're all looking at you, Akamari
Tss tss tss
Huh? I'm not the one trying to combine water with something water should not be combined with! Aqua pura is my motto!:sneaky:

How do you it's really dead if it wasn't reported on the news? We all know that's how the truth is spread! :)
I asked Dear Eye in the Sky and she confirmed it! Then she wanted a cake from me, but before I could get her one I woke up and she was gone. :(

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

• The power problems
  • Kelly behaving oddly
  • etc etc
Some of my questions so far... (they tie in with what I think you're asking)
Sorry, I've been saving them up! :rolleyes: ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Question for the class today - and it's a rather important one.

So as you know there are a few plot lines running at the mo. How many have you spotted?

I say this is an important one as if you're seeing threads that don't exist or haven't spotted some of them, I can tweak the dialogue/script a little bit. You see I have no problem in you screwing up *will laugh her arse off actually!* but as long as it is fair. Obviously, as far as I'm concerned I'm laying everything out for you - and we have some more plot lines mature in Four.

But I just want to take a temperature check on what the players are seeing. So, to repeat:

How many plot lines have you spotted?

*so far *cackles*
Plot lines? What plot lines?;)

I've spotted enough, is my answer. Or maybe not. Point is, it won't feel unfair no matter what happens. If I'm missing something it's my fault and not something you would need to correct. :cool:

Likewise, if I see something that doesn't exist, that's my choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Plot lines? What plot lines?;)

I've spotted enough, is my answer. Or maybe not. Point is, it won't feel unfair no matter what happens. If I'm missing something it's my fault and not something you would need to correct. :cool:
That's fair enough :)

Obviously we're not going to have any of that "Burning building. Choose now!" sorta thing but some of you, I suspect, will at some point end up staring at your screen before popping in here and going "You utter cow!". Which is cool :) As long as I can take your hand and go "See that? and that? and this?...."

I'm completely relaxed at you guys making a mistake. Less so about me making one...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes