Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Could be! Didn't Marcus have some thoughts on this?
Do we trust Marcus though?:sneaky:

Interestingly, Marcus said Amanda's looking for an ophion. Didn't specified if necessarily a living ophion.

I think I saw a dead one in some tunnel...:unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Imagine how weird I feel.

The more I see and read of McGruder the more of a thing I have for her and she's sorta but not quite but a little bit similar to me in some ways.

Would that be selfcest?
Well....more playing with yourself?

Which...*looks shifty*...I mean who hasn't? You just get graphics to go with it!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Do we trust Marcus though?:sneaky:

Interestingly, Marcus said Amanda's looking for an ophion. Didn't specified if necessarily living ophion.

I think I saw a dead one in some tunnel...:unsure:
*slowly grins....*

But, why not trust Marcus? I mean what has he done to deserve any mistrust? Especially when he's so concerned with everyone's health. *nods nods*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

The more I see and read of McGruder the more of a thing I have for her and she's sorta but not quite but a little bit similar to me in some ways.

Would that be selfcest?
I'm completely out of reactions now, isn't selfcest just masturbation? If you flick the bean of a clone, do you feel it? :unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Would that be selfcest?
Nah, otherwise banging your clone would just get weird. Plus masturbation is already selfcest.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*suddenly bursts out a laugh*

How the fuck do you lot follow all these plot threads!

Maybe I have made it a bit complex...

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DA22 and frap

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
"you are bacteria"
What! Fuck you, man, you're the bacteria! Oh, wait. Assuming direct control!
“If I must tear you apart, Shepard, I will.”

Would that be selfcest?
Selfcest is bestcest?
Also, if there was some way to get Ava from Allison and McGruder in a scene, I think the world would explode. And I'd be okay with it

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
What! Fuck you, man, you're the bacteria! Oh, wait. Assuming direct control!
“If I must tear you apart, Shepard, I will.”

Selfcest is bestcest?
Also, if there was some way to get Ava from Allison and McGruder in a scene, I think the world would explode. And I'd be okay with it
Why I am hearing McGruder cry out "There cannae be only one!" and letting her GPMG let fly?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ooooh I had a like to give, did they reset?

All I need to do now is get the FeMC tied up in a room being dominated by Yvonne and Chris and I will probably need to buy more batteries.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes