RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
*quickly doublechecks Urban dictionary for

Phew, male MC's are safe. But if I read #6 right, we should definitely keep an eye on any possible rematch with Kelly.
Boxing
The act of two or more women engaging in sexual activity. Also, can be related to scissoring.
That is the first time i heard that. :oops:

Interesting about the match. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Left/Right/Grab Left Tit/Grab Right Tit

Better?
I'm going to quote the boss for a bit:
Notty the Innocent first of her name and Smutress Queen said:
No the -results- of playing the VR game have no plot impact - although playing it does with Sarah. (by that I mean the very fact the MC is playing with her) The results of boxing with Chris however can have a plot impact. Imagine the result being akin to choices.

I suppose to clarify. During the match you're going to have to make some decisions anyway (unless you plan on just standing there :) ). So one of the ways I could handle those decisions is to present them more game like.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean if Notty can code a punch out clone that would be cool. However I kind of doubt it, so have to wonder what it would be like as a mini-game. Personally I don't consider choosing left/right like how we choose our talking points to be a mini-game, which is how a bunch of other games do it.
Maybe a quick time action like what Resident Evil 4 had (played it again last month) ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I feel I am always late to the discussion....

I hope that there will be a way to win the boxing match.... not a huge mini game fan (that is, mini games that impact story outcome). Having it "for fun" would be ok... i guess most players save//reload or go online to get a walk through/cheat to get past complex mini games to get their desired result anyway, which tends to break the flow of the game.

For me, they are ok on an initial play through, but then get pretty tedious for multiple play throughs... and H5 kind of demands many play throughs.

Give the MC a sporting chance... we know little about his back story... he could've been the 5th Fleet MMA champ for all we (or Chris) know... right?

Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is it me that's doing something wrong, or is it not available as of yet, I haven't had any sex at all with anyone
Akamari said it all. Always be nice to chief engineers, and you might get your prick sucked. They should make t-shirts of this :D
That's inaccurate. If the lieutenant is a prick in the first interaction, he has the option to apologize for it and pass it as an officer trying to show off, typical bullshit
Amanda is a milf, despite not having kids. :unsure:

ps: Always remember to lube the engineer. :p
Engineers do it without lube

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am apologizing to you all for my post yesterday regarding the review issue, That was a mean thing to do.

Glad it was sorted out thanks to you guys! (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you did well actually.

Thanks to your post that guy provided a lot of evidence for his and his "review(s)" removal.:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I hope that there will be a way to win the boxing match....
I think it's almost certain there will be. Maybe not necessarily in a honest way though. Remember Annie's "suggestion"? It didn't pop up in the hints for no reason I reckon. :)

not a huge mini game fan (that is, mini games that impact story outcome). Having it "for fun" would be ok... i guess most players save//reload or go online to get a walk through/cheat to get past complex mini games to get their desired result anyway, which tends to break the flow of the game.

For me, they are ok on an initial play through, but then get pretty tedious for multiple play throughs... and H5 kind of demands many play throughs.
I'm sure that if the minigame was tedious Notty wouldn't put it there (she has stripped some minigames she designed because they weren't fun). Based on what Notty says, the minigame here is more about presenting the outcome of the choices in a more gamey way. She has my vote of confidence on this one.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is it me that's doing something wrong, or is it not available as of yet, I haven't had any sex at all with anyone
Actually there is some oral sex with Annie if you play your cards right, though you get disturbed. Yeah we are only at day two in game yet, so even if things move fast, it is still to fast for full on sex. Chapter 4 that should with any luck be within a month has more sexy stuff with MC participating according to Notty's remarks. Also the VR scene with Sarah has some nice teasers if have a perfect victory or perfect defeat and on her bad route there is a nice book to read. :)

Edit: To be honest though, since all choices do have a meaning it can be easy to pass up some content, Akamari's walkthrough will help you though to see those few things you really want to. Though this game is more fun to play as yourself, since that is what it is written for., but nothing wrong with a second or third play to see some extra stuff:p

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is the first time i heard that. :oops:

Interesting about the match. :unsure:
Are you pulling an *I am Innocent* Notty on us? :p

I hope that there will be a way to win the boxing match.... not a huge mini game fan (that is, mini games that impact story outcome). Having it "for fun" would be ok... i guess most players save//reload or go online to get a walk through/cheat to get past complex mini games to get their desired result anyway, which tends to break the flow of the game.

Give the MC a sporting chance... we know little about his back story... he could've been the 5th Fleet MMA champ for all we (or Chris) know... right?
As Akamari already said, Notty has pulled quite a few mini games already that she felt did not add to the game flow, so we should not worry to much. I am pretty sure she would make sure it would not be to challenging to get the result you want and you would get some rewards for any result you would get. Even if just a flash from Chris's private parts or a kiss from your little sis if you save her from the consequences of her bet for example. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now I was wondering a little what people would like to ask as options if they would win the first bet by accident, of course this is pure speculation since I have no idea what choices Notty will give us depending on which paths we are. :p

A few options I would like to see:

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Now I was wondering a little what people would like to ask as options if they would win the first bet by accident, of course this is pure speculation since I have no idea what choices Notty will give us depending on which paths we are. :p

Oh, I'd probably want to go all romantic on her! Have her wear that nice dress and have candle light dinner or a picnic or something. Though maybe it's best if I first figure out where her hubby went wrong, and prove that I'm the better.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

As for me, that depends on what character I'm playing and how far is she willing to go. I wouldn't say I have a clear idea of what I'd would want her to do at this point. I'll just let myself be surprised by whatever the smart part of MC's mind can cook up.:D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes