TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*needs a "looks shifty/innocent" emoji....*
:whistle::sneaky:
Good idea that last one. maybe we should not tell her about the silk ropes to trap her though:p
While that would be fair, it does kind fly in the face of what a trap is supposed to be about... :unsure:
Also you would miss out on most of the fun, not even talking of the dangers of copying any slight defects in the dna to all clones with all possible bad effects of that for the future of the species. Nah better no shortcuts and do it the hard way. :p
Look at the problem we are having with bananas being cloned, we are on the verge of then dying out.
Obvs we'd have to be including Jaffa cakes. *sage nods*
Not even a full day. You just can't stay away from us. ;)
I've traded my gun for a camera. Less dead animals, more happy memories :)
As long as there is some shooting going on! :whistle:
I don't think that is going to happen, Kelly is unlikely to change how she feels (burning hatred) about Chris.
Well, I have seen worse antagonism turn into passion, it depends on what started it I suppose. :unsure:
*peeks in to wiggle eyebrows at what's coming up in Four*

Well. Kelly did lose a bet, no? :)

*poofs again*
Chris and her bets...
The main problem I have is that she might use that bet to win the bet with us. Seems a bit unfair. :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]

Chris and her bets...
The main problem I have is that she might use that bet to win the bet with us. Seems a bit unfair. :p
She doesn't play fair, just like how Chris possibly suspected Kelly and MC were related before trying to bait the later into a bet.

That is why the protagonist needs to team up with his sister, nothing is fair in love and war. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
She doesn't play fair, just like how Chris possibly suspected Kelly and MC were related before trying to bait the later into a bet.

That is why the protagonist needs to team up with his sister, nothing is fair in love and war. :p
Actually she kinda does play fair. She offers to cancel the bet once the MC's issue with it is obvious. The bait is IMO just part of her wicked sense of humour. :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is it me that's doing something wrong, or is it not available as of yet, I haven't had any sex at all with anyone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yep. It isn't much, but perhaps it will help somehow.:)
Nice job man! How did you decide who to put as main or side characters, though?

Is it me that's doing something wrong, or is it not available as of yet, I haven't had any sex at all with anyone
As of chapter 3, the only sex acts you can have is an interrupted blowjob and a literal cockblocking. There are a few other teasing/sexy scenes in all three chapters, but the real deal will happen in chapter 4. Keep in mind that the first 3 chapters serve as the setting of the main story, and since the game is shooting for realism, there isn't any shagging in the first hours after you meet the crew. Although some of the girls are kinda slutty...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Knowing Notty, our first shag might be in VR though..
One shouldn't reveal Notty's secrets, but she openly talked about it a few times. Chapter 3 was supposed to have a sex scene with Trisha that has been transferred to chapter 4. There should also be at least one *intense* scene with Chris. So while you're not wrong that there will be tender loving in chapter 4's VR scene, it won't be just the one :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

As of chapter 3, the only sex acts you can have is an interrupted blowjob and a literal cockblocking. There are a few other teasing/sexy scenes in all three chapters, but the real deal will happen in chapter 4. Keep in mind that the first 3 chapters serve as the setting of the main story, and since the game is shooting for realism, there isn't any shagging in the first hours after you meet the crew. Although some of the girls are kinda slutty...
Thanks man, and who's the blowjob from?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thank you! :) Based on the evidence we have. None of the other characters has been mentioned as "main" to my knowledge.
Well you can end up spending quite a bit of time with Amanda if you wish going forward. She's as main a character as the original trio...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes