frap

Oct 17, 2018
Nearly five pages this morning, mostly about a new member who obviously didn't come here to be a contributing member of the community. If I dropped one-star reviews for all the games I tried when I first got here that weren't my cup of hemlock I imagine I'd have been banned by now.

Dear new members,
This is a community. There are lots of things you can check out: games, comics, etc. If something you download isn't to your taste, delete it and move on. The rest of us don't want to hear your whining about how game XYZ didn't fulfill the specific demands you have for games. Keep trying, look at the genre tags, look at the prefix, look at the description. That is how you'll find games you can enjoy.

*Steals some of Notty's Jaffa Cakes*
Oh no you dint!

Oh boy, you're in trouble now!
Seems they got lucky this time. But seriously, don't steal her render fuel!

Sure, just try to talk yourself out of that one. You should be able to do better though if want to escape the glares or a violent ceiling Becca raiding your cupboards and fridge. :p
You know, maybe we should all stock some, just for ceiling Becca. Put the packet on the highest shelf where she won't have to reach far to get them. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nearly five pages this morning, mostly about a new member who obviously didn't come here to be a contributing member of the community. If I dropped one-star reviews for all the games I tried when I first got here that weren't my cup of hemlock I imagine I'd have been banned by now.

Dear new members,
This is a community. There are lots of things you can check out: games, comics, etc. If something you download isn't to your taste, delete it and move on. The rest of us don't want to hear your whining about how game XYZ didn't fulfill the specific demands you have for games. Keep trying, look at the genre tags, look at the prefix, look at the description. That is how you'll find games you can enjoy.

Oh no you dint!

Seems they got lucky this time. But seriously, don't steal her render fuel!

You know, maybe we should all stock some, just for ceiling Becca. Put the packet on the highest shelf where she won't have to reach far to get them. ;)
Good idea that last one. maybe we should not tell her about the silk ropes to trap her though:p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Good idea that last one. maybe we should not tell her about the silk ropes to trap her though:p
I assume you're trapping for the wild dev breeding and reintroduction program? It's a lot of work to get those little blighters back to a sustainable population, what with the hunters and predation from rarebits and such, but we need to save them from extinction.

*has only the most noble intentions*

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Nottravis said:
A dev without jaffa cakes ends up having to forage in the wild for them. Having to leave their safe harbour of a room and explore the wild; hunting cakes down as best as they can. But it's not their natural environment. Not at all.
They become exposed, vulnerable, and easy prey for predators! Is that you want? Because stealing jaffa cakes is how that happens!
View attachment 370802
And hiding in those rocks is rarely spotted Welsh Rarebit that likes to attack unaware girls with it's tongue of orgasmic doom.
Ah ha! They're both in the open now! BRING FORTH THE HOLY HANDGRENADE! :D

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I assume you're trapping for the wild dev breeding and reintroduction program? It's a lot of work to get those little blighters back to a sustainable population, what with the hunters and predation from rarebits and such, but we need to save them from extinction.

Of course, of course only for conservation, scientific and the best of reasons. No sane man would hurt such a cute creature.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018

How about cloning? Requires way less work... but way more equipment otoh. :rolleyes: :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How about cloning? Requires way less work... but way more equipment otoh. :rolleyes: :unsure:
Also you would miss out on most of the fun, not even talking of the dangers of copying any slight defects in the dna to all clones with all possible bad effects of that for the future of the species. Nah better no shortcuts and do it the hard way. :p

Reactions: TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*Steals some of Notty's Jaffa Cakes*
Oh shit, now you're in for it! :eek:
Great so now we can blame Akamari for any of our choices that go wrong in the game and we can blame Dripping for any delay of the release of Chapter 4 since he stole Notty's fuel. :ROFLMAO: Hands Notty two packages of Jaffa cakes with a Dripping lock on them that only can be opened with Notty's fingerprints.
How did you get Notty's fingerprints? Just asking for science! :unsure:;)
I know, just need to lighten the thread a little. Besides, Notty surely won't miss em, she's got a closet full of them! So I'm just being helpful, making room for shoes or whatever. :whistle:
Haven't you been reading? Notty doesn't need shoes, she renders in her knickers! :oops:;)
*needs a "looks shifty/innocent" emoji....*
This is possible, I vote for the angelic emoticon, it's the only one missing in this set. :unsure:
Interesting...
Are you in cahoots with Ceiling Becca? Has she told you about my secret stash? :unsure:
Throw at 3 or before 3 ?
Thow shall lob it at three

frap

Oct 17, 2018
That was a quick week... using your time machine again? :unsure::rolleyes::whistle:

Not that we aren't pleased to see you, but... *cracks whip* get back to work! ;)
I could swear the flux capacitor is going out on that thing - she keeps ending up in the wrong time.

Notty, bring it by the house - we'll pull it in the garage and have a look. Wouldn't want you getting stuck in the Pleistocene without a way home, would we?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes