Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, while it's perfectly normal to not like this game (or any game, really) based on personal preferences, feeling the need to lower the ratings because of one's own twisted views is stupid. But hey, birds gotta fly. Fish gotta swim. And trolls gotta troll. In a way, nature is beautiful.

*Steals some of Notty's Jaffa Cakes*
Oh boy, you're in trouble now!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*Steals some of Notty's Jaffa Cakes*
Great so now we can blame Akamari for any of our choices that go wrong in the game and we can blame Dripping for any delay of the release of Chapter 4 since he stole Notty's fuel. :ROFLMAO: Hands Notty two packages of Jaffa cakes with a Dripping lock on them that only can be opened with Notty's fingerprints.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know, just need to lighten the thread a little. Besides, Notty surely won't miss em, she's got a closet full of them! So I'm just being helpful, making room for shoes or whatever. :whistle:
Sure, just try to talk yourself out of that one. You should be able to do better though if want to escape the glares or a violent ceiling Becca raiding your cupboards and fridge. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or worse, discover some personal warning in game based on certain information Notty has about my main savegame.. :oops:
Or a heinous monster suddenly appearing in the VR game named Dripping that dies various heinous painful deaths. Huitieme do not worry, we know that you are one of those rare Frenchmen that prefers water over wine so you cannot help yourself. ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Or a heinous monster suddenly appearing in the VR game named Dripping that dies various heinous painful deaths. Huitieme do not worry, we know that you are one of those rare Frenchmen that prefers water over wine so you cannot help yourself. ;)
Well, this game really does test my love for wine bottles! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Huitieme do not worry, we know that you are one of those rare Frenchmen that prefers water over wine so you cannot help yourself. ;)
I don't think that's true. He's been basically drooling over anything related to wine. While he goes on about water I bet he's secretely scheming to trick Notty into giving him a wine bottle option instead!:oops:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, depending on muscle strength, wouldn't that plastic crumple? Better be safe and put it in the freezer first. A bit of ice should definitely reinforce it!
That cold might not be very pleasurable though, maybe we should make a wine or water bottle from Tritanium that will fit and be pleasurable to use. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in and catches the jaffa cake theft!*

No doubt you expect me to get cross.
No doubt you expect me to wreak revenge in the code against the naughty ones amongst you*

But no.

Instead I shall just appeal to your sense of justice. Your better nature. Stealing a dev's Jaffa cakes is not a nice thing to do.

A dev without jaffa cakes ends up having to forage in the wild for them. Having to leave their safe harbour of a room and explore the wild; hunting cakes down as best as they can. But it's not their natural environment. Not at all.

They become exposed, vulnerable, and easy prey for predators! Is that you want? Because stealing jaffa cakes is how that happens!
cakehunt.png

*(Actually you may be right! ;) *has all sorts of fan service in her code for Four... )

*poofs again*

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
That cold might not be very pleasurable though, maybe we should make a wine or water bottle from Tritanium that will fit and be pleasurable to use. :p
Oh, clever! Annie should be able to make us one! And, since it's metal, it'd be a good heat conductor as well, so we could rig it to a heating or cooling system and apply any temperature we like to it, for ultimate comfyness. I'm sure Ava agrees that would create possibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes