popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Ordinarily if someone dislikes the game I'm more than willing to discuss it with them. They may have missed something, I may have got something wrong. However in this case there seems little point as neither the rating nor his comments make any actual sense (does his review even comply with the rules?)

Probs best all round if we just slap the ignore button on him (just did! :) ), get back to having fun and leave him to slink back to wherever he came. After all anyone who thinks this game is short probably can't have even played it that far now can he?

Laters guys :)
Good on you!

I kinda don't like that I didn't get to see the review at all. It could have been interesting, you know, for science.

I'm glad it's not there to pollute the score though, but still; What good is drama if I only get to see half of it? ^^

This time I'm pretty sure I was innocent. I've been laying low for a while.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*peeks in and catches the jaffa cake theft!*

No doubt you expect me to get cross.
No doubt you expect me to wreak revenge in the code against the naughty ones amongst you*

But no.

Instead I shall just appeal to your sense of justice. Your better nature. Stealing a dev's Jaffa cakes is not a nice thing to do.

A dev without jaffa cakes ends up having to forage in the wild for them. Having to leave their safe harbour of a room and explore the wild; hunting cakes down as best as they can. But it's not their natural environment. Not at all.

They become exposed, vulnerable, and easy prey for predators! Is that you want? Because stealing jaffa cakes is how that happens!
View attachment 370802

*(Actually you may be right! ;) *has all sorts of fan service in her code for Four... )

*poofs again*
Well, if that isn't incentive to keep stealing jaffa cakes, I don't know what it is! (also, I'm starting to think that the jaffa company should pay Notty for all the free publicity going on XD).

Come here girl!
and a glass of water.jpg

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Good on you!

I kinda don't like that I didn't get to see the review at all. It could have been interesting, you know, for science.

I'm glad it's not there to pollute the score though, but still; What good is drama if I only get to see half of it? ^^

This time I'm pretty sure I was innocent. I've been laying low for a while.
TL;DR
"Me stupid no understand long words! Game no make me peepee hard! 0/10 will not download freely again"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, depending on muscle strength, wouldn't that plastic crumple? Better be safe and put it in the freezer first. A bit of ice should definitely reinforce it!
Warm is fine, you know, if you are into that, but all you really need to do is keep that cap sealed tight, and the pressure won't let it collapse...

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It can have it's charms.

So, I'm told!
Sure you are just told ;) , since you are very innocent after all:p Never tried to insert something frozen with that width for 10 cm or so, does not seem very comfortable to the woman or pleasurable to me. Besides I am very sure many in this thread would give Becca a good home with plenty of Jaffa cakes, wine and other necessities. Not sure how safe she would be though. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sure you are just told ;) , since you are very innocent after all:p Never tried to insert something frozen with that width for 10 cm or so, does not seem very comfortable to the woman or pleasurable to me. Besides I am very sure many in this thread would give Becca a good home with plenty of Jaffa cakes, wine and other necessities. Not sure how safe she would be though. :p
*needs a "looks shifty/innocent" emoji....*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Righties guys. Thanks for the support this morning btw. Appreciated. :)

Defo not around for a week or so probs, not even to drop in. Racing against time a tad to chomp away at four and the problem is, if I pop in here I can end up spending an age (has far too much fun!).

So running silent for a tad else it'll get to 5pm and I'll wonder where my day off went! :)

Laters!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Righties guys. Thanks for the support this morning btw. Appreciated. :)

Defo not around for a week or so probs, not even to drop in. Racing against time a tad to chomp away at four and the problem is, if I pop in here I can end up spending an age (has far too much fun!).

So running silent for a tad else it'll get to 5pm and I'll wonder where my day off went! :)

Laters!
Have fun rendering, but also remember sometimes having some fun and taking your mind of what you are doing, keeps you fresh and focused. So do not overdo the hard work just to give us something a day early and tire yourself out in the process.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*peeks in and catches the jaffa cake theft!*

No doubt you expect me to get cross.
No doubt you expect me to wreak revenge in the code against the naughty ones amongst you*

But no.

Instead I shall just appeal to your sense of justice. Your better nature. Stealing a dev's Jaffa cakes is not a nice thing to do.

A dev without jaffa cakes ends up having to forage in the wild for them. Having to leave their safe harbour of a room and explore the wild; hunting cakes down as best as they can. But it's not their natural environment. Not at all.

They become exposed, vulnerable, and easy prey for predators! Is that you want? Because stealing jaffa cakes is how that happens!
View attachment 370802

*(Actually you may be right! ;) *has all sorts of fan service in her code for Four... )

*poofs again*
And hiding in those rocks is rarely spotted Welsh Rarebit that likes to attack unaware girls with it's tongue of orgasmic doom.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes