Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
For someone who claims innocence, that's a lot of nasty contraptions in those previews
Yeah, but don't forget, this is entirely our fault whatsoever. Notty is only the pure and innocent vessel of our most depraved thoughts, a pristine receptacle for all the concupiscence and lust that lies deep within our hearts. nottinnocent.png

She's our most favoritest hero (T-T)7

Here's to you, Notty! Keep up the good work!
jaffa.gif

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, but don't forget, this is entirely our fault whatsoever. Notty is only the pure and innocent vessel of our most depraved thoughts, a pristine receptacle for all the concupiscence and lust that lies deep within our hearts. View attachment 373092

She's our most favoritest hero (T-T)7

Here's to you, Notty! Keep up the good work!
View attachment 373091
*nods nods nods* All true! If it was up to me it would involve a lot more of this sort of thing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But instead I have to include depraved sex acts, some of which are so bad I need double gates on them to ensure you don't see anything you don't want to... *sighs sadly*

*adored the gif btw* :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*nods nods nods* All true! If it was up to me it would involve a lot more of this sort of thing...

But instead I have to include depraved sex acts, some of which are so bad I need double gates on them to ensure you don't see anything you don't want to... *sighs sadly*

*adored the gif btw* :)
I think voting McGruder was a mistake... She's so cute it makes me harder to wait for her to cum come!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I do like me some adorable little ginger. And I can see she talks about bunnies. At least, she won't have a sailor's mouth on her... But she'll have an engineer's mouth on her soon enough, you can count on it!
I'm okay with her cursing like a sailor... or more apropos in her case, like a soldier or a marine. Trust me, the Navy doesn't have a lock on "foul language." You know you've picked it up when you get back home and your language shocks truckers and biker gangs. It took at least as long as I was in to train myself out of formulating sentences primarily containing swear words.

I still have to stop myself from saying things like "nofuckingway" (yes, that's one word) or "unfuckingbelievable" or "infuckingcredible" at work.

You don't look so good, you okay?
"I feel like hammered shi... I mean, I feel sick."
Check out the new UI - the transitions came to me at church last Sunday.
"Wow, that's inf... credible... incredible. Un...believable. Neat! That's neat!"

Those are the days where I step outside for a vape, get out of earshot of everyone else and say "fuck fuck fuckity fuckfuckfuck!" Then, once I've regained my composure, I go back in and act like everything is normal. ;)

EDIT to add: USAians are complete prudes about language and nudity - but blood and violence is just dandy.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm okay with her cursing like a sailor... or more apropos in her case, like a soldier or a marine. Trust me, the Navy doesn't have a lock on "foul language." You know you've picked it up when you get back home and your language shocks truckers and biker gangs. It took at least as long as I was in to train myself out of formulating sentences primarily containing swear words.

I still have to stop myself from saying things like "nofuckingway" (yes, that's one word) or "unfuckingbelievable" or "infuckingcredible" at work.

"Wow, that's inf... credible... incredible. Un...believable. Neat! That's neat!"

Those are the days where I step outside for a vape, get out of earshot of everyone else and say "fuck fuck fuckity fuckfuckfuck!" Then, once I've regained my composure, I go back in and act like everything is normal. ;)

EDIT to add: USAians are complete prudes about language and nudity - but blood and violence is just dandy.
Yeah, I'm pretty "rude" myself, even though I've never tasted the military life in any way, and it's fucking hard not to burst with "colored" language every time I talk with someone. The thing is, I'm so used to it I don't really get why people would be shocked when I'm using this kind of language. Plus, I'm from South of France, where words like fuck and cunt, for example, are used as punctuation XD "Putain, il a réussi l'enculé !", for example, would be a somewhat normal way to say: ""Wow, he dit it" but it can be understood as: "Fuck me sideways, the little shit did it".

I can't wait to meet McGinger and learn new ways to express myself in English :3 And I find women who swear extremely hot. Especially the tomboy kinds. Hate the ladylike kind that can only talk clothes and wear a ton of makeup.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Just see it as a mask and persona you use for work and a role to play, makes it a bit easier. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm pretty "rude" myself, even though I've never tasted the military life in any way, and it's fucking hard not to burst with "colored" language every time I talk with someone. The thing is, I'm so used to it I don't really get why people would be shocked when I'm using this kind of language. Plus, I'm from South of France, where words like fuck and cunt, for example, are used as punctuation XD "Putain, il a réussi l'enculé !", for example, would be a somewhat normal way to say: ""Wow, he dit it" but it can be understood as: "Fuck me sideways, the little shit did it".

I can't wait to meet McGinger and learn new ways to express myself in English :3 And I find women who swear extremely hot. Especially the tomboy kinds. Hate the ladylike kind that can only talk clothes and wear a ton of makeup.
That all depends on how she acts in private though, not all ladies are very ladylike...... ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Your sacrifice won't be forgotten! :) I mean who would forget Sacrifice? First level in what is bound to become the best VR game in a VN game will always have a place in our hearts.:cool:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*is confused*

Doesn't the kissing come before the grinding? I mean...that's how I recall the order of march.

*has a quick rummage around the thread*
Yay, she's back! Roll out the welcome wagon, unfurl the ticker-tape, set off the fireworks, etc, etc... :D
Sadly, I can't hang around tho - as much as I'd like to. Render, render etc etc..

Laters guys!
Aww, and just like that, she vanished into the afternoon... :(
Love it! :love: I mean from a purely artistic standpoint... you get that right? :oops:
You guys want t-shirts and merch?
*can do that if you want*
Yeppers! :)
Why am I an emoji all of a sudden!!!!!????
:oops:

God, I leave you alone for a few days.....
What did you expect would happen? :rolleyes:
I guess you know the only way to ask for Ava's forgiveness...
View attachment 372961
Glad you got to use that again... at least it won't get deleted by a mod this time ;)
Well, ackchually, Becca is an avatar. Notty is innocent :)
*This is known*
Alrighties. Poofing again guys. A lot of renders still to set up and churn out and it's a hell of a race for the end of the month with a 1060! Stay lucky!
Hang on a minute... Isn't stay lucky one of Becca's sayings??? Does this mean that Becca is Notty, or Notty is Becca?
*will be a good girl, promises*
You say this...
*chuckles*

That's nothing :)
Then follow it with this?
Which one should we be believing? :unsure:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

You do know that people who swear a lot are considered to be more intelligent?

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You do know that people who swear a lot are considered to be more intelligent?
Yeah, I don't really believe these so-called "studies". I mean, there are so many criteria to measure intelligence with, and I don't think being able to say "fuckity fuck" every few seconds makes you the new Einstein. If anything, it may also denote a lack of social cues understanding. Especially if, like me, you swear in front of your director or during a job interview \o/

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes