Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm pretty "rude" myself, even though I've never tasted the military life in any way, and it's fucking hard not to burst with "colored" language every time I talk with someone. The thing is, I'm so used to it I don't really get why people would be shocked when I'm using this kind of language. Plus, I'm from South of France, where words like fuck and cunt, for example, are used as punctuation XD "Putain, il a réussi l'enculé !", for example, would be a somewhat normal way to say: ""Wow, he dit it" but it can be understood as: "Fuck me sideways, the little shit did it".
Marseillais? ;)
It's true that people in the northern part of France tend to take these filler swear words with considerably less humour...
I do believe your translation errs on the side of politeness, to be honest. I think a brit would translate "enculé" by "bugger". :D

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Marseillais? ;)
It's true that people in the northern part of France tend to take these filler swear words with considerably less humour...
I do believe your translation errs on the side of politeness, to be honest. I think a brit would translate "enculé" by "bugger". :D
Well, pardon my fucking French :p
Yup, Marseillais, and not particularly proud of it.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Speaking of France, in a totally related matter :p, i finally finished A Plague Tale: Innocence. Trully beautifull game and i wanted to brag about it a bit. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been on my computer for months, and I don't have time to play it yet D:
Don't make games, lads! It'll eat your entire life!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well your own fault if we get creative while you are away, luckily you have not seen the other pages yet. :p

Do remember though if the rendering gets bit much or something does not work out as you wished, our unofficial job is also to pick you up and support. So do not be a stranger, I think I speak for most of us if I say we rather have a release two or three days later with a happy Notty, as you working yourself to the bone just to make a date.
Wait.. Notty is dating? Darn, missed my chance :(

frap

Oct 17, 2018

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sadly, I can't hang around tho - as much as I'd like to. Render, render etc etc..

Two sneak peaks

Laters guys!
Stunning!
I will not walk that path even if it is a requirement for the Becca date.... oh crapper! He totes gave Notty ammo...
Knowing what we do about Becca, that is actually quite plausible... She seems to like being dominated ...for the fans, don't ya know? It's always for the fans.
To be perfectly candid, I was one of those who did go with the lesbos option (nothing to do with our favourite Welsh rabbit :p). And from what I've seen from the preview... I have no regret :D
It was my favorite, alliteration and all...
And Huity had to choose that one of the two witches!
Well, to be fair, she was the redhead.
;)
Going to have to force myself down that road, that is really sexy.
That all depends on how she acts in private though, not all ladies are very ladylike...... ;)
Thank goodness for that!
You do know that people who swear a lot are considered to be more intelligent?
Glad to see I am in good fucking company. I can censor myself when I need to, hell, I used to be on the radio and I would have been fined if I had let anything slip, but when I am around peers or alone ...well, let's just say I learned from one of the best, my mother used to be able to make a sailor's ears bleed.
Yeah, I don't really believe these so-called "studies". I mean, there are so many criteria to measure intelligence with, and I don't think being able to say "fuckity fuck" every few seconds makes you the new Einstein. If anything, it may also denote a lack of social cues understanding. Especially if, like me, you swear in front of your director or during a job interview \o/
Well, to be fair, a LOT of people with a high IQ also tend to have issues like autism, dyslexia, depression, and other issues that make communication difficult at best. Einstein himself was a really good example, he was so dyslexic that he could barely even write without help, each word was written in a small circle.
Speaking of France, in a totally related matter :p, i finally finished A Plague Tale: Innocence. Trully beautifull game and i wanted to brag about it a bit. :D

Looks good, but she is way over dressed, she needs to toughen up, get used to that cool weather! All you need is more exercise, and you will be plenty warm!
It's been on my computer for months, and I don't have time to play it yet D:
Don't make games, lads! It'll eat your entire life!
Life? What is that? I am sure I heard about that somewhere before... :unsure:
There ain't no lassies on the internet! This is known.
I saw it on the news.
Well if you build your render rig right you might add an external drive to play some games as well if ever have the time:p
Better off with an internal SSD for a game like that.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes