Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hopefully the lack of *poofs* is a sign of hard work being committed. How's the chapter 4 waiting room doing? Anybody had a stroke yet?
Poofs are less frequent but do still happen. No doubt about hard work.
There was a horrifying moment yesterday when the PC started making the most terrible rattling noise and I thought "Noooooooo!". Then I saw the case was resting against the wall....(must have nudged it) *mops brow*

But although the renders are cranking out they're not coming out fast enough. This is where it gets stressful because they're isn't a damned thing I can do about it to speed it up (other than buy a new PC of course, which I've decided I'll have to do). I'll update properly tomorrow tho.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Morning all. Two pages overnight. It seems that the thread velocity is directly proportional to the amount of eyebrow wiggles and poofs.

Meaning... this is the calm before the storm. As soon as chapter four drops the flood-gates will open and pages will accumulate at never-before-seen rates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notty's computer is on a strike demanding better working conditions after being forced to render 24/7. :LOL:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Hopefully the lack of *poofs* is a sign of hard work being committed. How's the chapter 4 waiting room doing? Anybody had a stroke yet?
No, but some French man-tart tried to have a go at getting me to stroke for him earlier.

Don't worry, Huitieme - I won't tell 'em it was you. After all, we still love you!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, but some French man-tart tried to have a go at getting me to stroke for him earlier.

Don't worry, Huitieme - I won't tell 'em it was you. After all, we still love you!

Mmmm, basil. Great for my soups! ;) How else can I feed 100 people? :sneaky:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It wasn't the engineering officers. It was the Space Cat working with the Space Hamster. But.. they don't exist unless they show up in the game, right? So let's wait and see if any "pets" show up with the next update and i'm not talking about the MC. We know he's already a pet. :p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Now, seeing as I know you are based in the states, why on earth did I read that and pronounce it in my head as baysil and not basil as it should be pronounced? o_O:confused::unsure:
Because... 'Murica? Yes, I know that basil is pronounced differently across the pond, just like potato, tomato, herb, and aluminum/aluminium. What's the line? Two countries separated by a common language? But perhaps my USAian brain waves are infecting you as you read? Or is it because Thea's not English?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Because... 'Murica? Yes, I know that basil is pronounced differently across the pond, just like potato, tomato, herb, and aluminum/aluminium. What's the line? Two countries separated by a common language? But perhaps my USAian brain waves are infecting you as you read? Or is it because Thea's not English?
I think it's probably that I watch too much American TV! Besides... read the name tag - I'm TotesNotThea :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It wasn't the engineering officers. It was the Space Cat working with the Space Hamster. But.. they don't exist unless they show up in the game, right? So let's wait and see if any "pets" show up with the next update and i'm not talking about the MC. We know he's already a pet. :p
*peeks in to wiggles eyebrows* ;)

*goes back to rendering....*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes