83wulf

May 14, 2019
Oh totally. I always see non-domme Chris as a bit like being the MC's buddy in those cop-buddy films y'know?
Yeah i got a similar "partner" feeling from her. :unsure:
Turning Dirty Harry into Very Dirty Harry? Too much linguini for me, I'm afraid.

Some people have fantasies about "taming" strong women. (Overbearing mothers + Oedipal complex?)
For my part, even with my earlier nonsense about pinkness and frilly dresses, I would not want her "tamed". Maybe teased and, yes, sometimes flustered, but not "tamed".
One of the things I find attractive about strong, no-nonsense women is precisely that they are no pushovers. A deeper level of trust is possible when a person can be counted on to keep their head straight, and to keep you grounded in the (rare) cases when you're being an idiot. You can do the same for them when needed. To be their foil, not their babysitter.

Anyway, there is something to be said about really getting to know a character. How they think, how they deal with a given situation. An actual conversation that is not just there as a part of "courtship". Proper characterisation makes everything that much more satisfying. A strength of this game, unfortunately rare in adult games.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey, I never mentioned anywhere something along the lines that i wanted to tame Chris... But now you just made me imagine. :unsure: :p

My very first playthrough was with her working together with the protagonist to solve the problems at Ophion station and i liked how well fleshed out this path was.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah did save my old comp for parts and swapped over the old blue ray player and a fan already and using about 10 TB on external HDD's:p Yeah I would also be very careful to get a pre-build comp from most major retailers. The parts used often seem pretty subpar for the price the computer costs.
Yeah, this is one of the best reasons to build your own, you know exactly what parts you are getting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only thought of this because I had to go commando on a run (when I was the Brigade SGM's driver).

For MC, sure, elder sister...ish. For me - somewhere around twin, depending on her actual age.
Commando running ...kinky. XD

Wow, rare I meet someone here who is older than me (even if it is just by a hair).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You kids get off my lawn!

EDIT: I'm the old man at work, too. Kind of turned into the office dad... advice often asked and carefully given... knowing full well their actual parents probably told them the same thing. :cautious:
Well, I have god children around the country, and someone tried to pin a kid on me once (wasn't the father), but only have nieces that are related to me. ;)
But I have recently become the parent of a discord group... XD

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You kids get off my lawn!

EDIT: I'm the old man at work, too. Kind of turned into the office dad... advice often asked and carefully given... knowing full well their actual parents probably told them the same thing. :cautious:
I don't care how old you are. You'll always be my little frappuccino. Now whip that cream for me! Chris sexy mama.png

83wulf

May 14, 2019
Hey, I never mentioned anywhere something along the lines that i wanted to tame Chris...
Did not mean to say you did. Sorry if I was unclear.
The thing I quoted from you was just about the "partner" thing. It made me think unwholesome thoughts about how the buddy cop films of yore would be if the partners were boinking...
(There just HAS to exist some beautiful slash-fiction somewhere. Along the lines of Mel Gibson washing Danny Glovers cum out of his mullet...)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did not mean to say you did. Sorry if I was unclear.
The thing I quoted from you was just about the "partner" thing. It made me think unwholesome thoughts about how the buddy cop films of yore would be if the partners were boinking...
(There just HAS to exist some beautiful slash-fiction somewhere. Along the lines of Mel Gibson washing Danny Glovers cum out of his mullet...)
That is a rule of the internet, so I am sure there is. If there isn't, there will be soon. :ROFLMAO:

frap

Oct 17, 2018

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
"Nobody sleeps?" is that your way of saying that you cannot keep up with the thread? ;)
Nope, just a welcome in the morning context, but my way can be misinterpreted easily and i am sorry for that... my English writing is so bad as my misplaced humour most of the time.
My understanding/reading is quite good compared to my thinking/writing in English, there's a huge gap which i hope to reduce someday.

All this is to say:
Oh, i'm keeping up with the thread nicely, in fact i was reading it since... since the end of February, quite a long time now. It took me almost 4 months before i dare to say something, getting off my incognito mode.
Most of my messages are posted here, late at night or very early in the morning when i have the time but it's mostly emojis that i left here to show my reactions and appreciations. And about the emoji Woow, for me it's a Woow! not a Woow? or a Eek!.

Does this make me a aficionado of H5 and this thread? *nods nods* (taking bad habits also, it's copyrighted phrasing... sorry!)

I'm just a "pagliacco" and here is my mood right now about my lack of English speaking skill:

*Toodles*

ps: No Sulring Durgul was aimed or harmed during the writing of this message. ;)

Last edited:

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
I'm sorry, I have no idea if this got posted so far. Its like almost 6 am at my place and im too tired to look through all this threats. like i wrote in my quick review i experienced a error and one strange thing.

Edit: Thinking of it im removing the bug report from the review. This game should be played.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All the tech talk went right over my head, which scares me as we get more dependant om tech everyday
Well it is less hard as you think, there are a lot of geeks out there on youtube trying to explain it. Just be a bit careful of those fanboying or girling to much over a certain brand, but yeah it is definitely worth to put some time into it. Most prebuilds it looks like the margins are made on the parts and not man hours put in, so if you want bang for your buck you better specify the parts.

Edit: Some easy starting places which will give you decent information plus ideas of what you could build and what is good value for money and also lots of comments of users are Tweakers.net (Dutch) and Bob's hardware.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm sorry, I have no idea if this got posted so far. Its like almost 6 am at my place and im too tired to look through all this threats. like i wrote in my quick review i experienced a error and one strange thing.

Edit: Thinking of it im removing the bug report from the review. This game should be played.
Thank you for playing my little game and, indeed, for your kind words and the review. As a first time dev it's always pleasing to see someone come along and like what I've done. Thank you :)

Noted re the bugs and I've fixed them earlier they just haven't made it into the version that's found it's way on here but I'm grateful to you for reporting them nonetheless.

I hope very much you'll stay with us for Chapter Four. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes